Vicente Besuijen

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He’s not the problem. We shouldn’t be relying on a 21 year old who came in January. 

Personally I'm not a fan of 'big' January signings, more often than not the player(s) struggle to adapt.  I would say that he's contributed more than I'd expect, he's clearly raw as fuck and needs to cut out the play acting, there's more than enough there for us to work with, confident we'll get a lot out of him next season.

14 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He’s not the problem. We shouldn’t be relying on a 21 year old who came in January. 

8 minutes ago, minijc said:

Personally I'm not a fan of 'big' January signings, more often than not the player(s) struggle to adapt.  I would say that he's contributed more than I'd expect, he's clearly raw as fuck and needs to cut out the play acting, there's more than enough there for us to work with, confident we'll get a lot out of him next season.

Agree with both of these. I think some competition will be good for him aswell. Force him to cut the nonsense out if his game and hopefully we'll see the best of him on a more consistent basis. He's one of the few positives in the squad being brought forward to next season.

• 1 month later...

Besuijen looking sharp in the clubs pre season training video from Spain. Scored an absolute screamer. Wasn’t his biggest fan but think he might be a big player for us this season if we get another couple of decent attacking players in 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Besuijen looking sharp in the clubs pre season training video from Spain. Scored an absolute screamer. Wasn’t his biggest fan but think he might be a big player for us this season if we get another couple of decent attacking players in 

It didnt help when he had about 9 useless cunts round about him :)  

19 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

It didnt help when he had about 9 useless cunts round about him :)  

True 

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Hopefully JG tells him to toughen up a bit & quit his diving ?

Aye he needs to quit that nonsense. Refs cottoned onto him pretty quickly 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Cringe how he celebrated a goal in training. 

33 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

They all do it now 

The posting training ground goals to social media stuff is a modern invention I can't get my head around at all.

It's fucking training.

I like watching this sort training stuff, especially after the season we've just had. Nice to see a player enjoying being with The Dons. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1