Vicente Besuijen

4 hours ago, ullevi said:

What are Vicentes actual goals and assist record with us so far? Certainly looks a good player but his crossing and finishing needs worked on, also he needs to stop the theatrics....

Aye, the way he Dived after getting thumped by Stryjek was an absolute disgrace eh

He isn't overly bad for diving, let's not buy into that narrative 

23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye, the way he Dived after getting thumped by Stryjek was an absolute disgrace eh

Don't need to buy into any narrative..... I've seen it first hand often enough for myself. 

6 hours ago, Millertime said:

C’mon MT. Vincente’s theatrics were an embarrassment last year. He did seem to get better when Goodwin came in though which was a good sign. 

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Just skimming through the comments: he’s probably our most skilful player but he’s had the odd dive?

he does social media so the piss-soaked middled agent cunt fans are angry because he’s part of the woke brigade ??‍♂️

Vicente is fucking ace!!!

Love the dude 

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Just skimming through the comments: he’s probably our most skilful player but he’s had the odd dive?

he does social media so the piss-soaked middled agent cunt fans are angry because he’s part of the woke brigade ??‍♂️

What exactly is your point?  Seems like you're just being a dickhead again?

• Upvote 5
3 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

C’mon MT. Vincente’s theatrics were an embarrassment last year. He did seem to get better when Goodwin came in though which was a good sign. 

Goodwin is vehemently anti-diving. I remember him calling out his own players at St Mirren when they did it.

15 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

Nope. Left footed midfield maestro. 

Available? ? ?️

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Good to hear. My toes curl when a Dons player does it. Can't stand all this 'being clever' pish Andy Walker comes away with.

Or any other pish that mutant comes away with.

What an arsehole.

Guest findlay_1903
On 6/29/2022 at 1:00 PM, Reed or deed said:

Vicente Be-zoy-in

My pleasure 

Cheers, been struggling with his name since January. Sone has been ripping the pish out of me when we play fifa when I do commentary when we play each other. Little terror goads me when I mispronounce the wee guys name. I reverted to calling him ‘the flying Dutchy’.

Ive the last laugh tho, plastered sone in our mini league, the wife hates it when we play as it gets so wild, she’s come across me celebrating wildly in the living room beating my chest in a winning celebration.  Might make my wet lettuce of a son man up one of these days. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am loving our wee Flying Dutchman’s link up play & especially his wee one/twos around the edge of box (central) when charging in. He is going to get us a few goals this season & draw a good few fouls (provided refs don’t continue to call all dives) 

Not his best of preseason today but still looked a great threat. Hope JG continues to give him a free role ?

27 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Big fan of Vinnie but his stats last season (2 goals 0 assists) were very concerning so great he is up and running already with both goals and assists.

If we are going to have a decent season we are wanting him to grab 10 goals and 10 assists

Seems to have been given a far ‘bigger’ role in our attacking play now though & certainly more freedom to roam.

Was left out wide far more last season & his diving seen him as an easy target for refs. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I am loving our wee Flying Dutchman’s link up play & especially his wee one/twos around the edge of box (central) when charging in. He is going to get us a few goals this season & draw a good few fouls (provided refs don’t continue to call all dives) 

Not his best of preseason today but still looked a great threat. Hope JG continues to give him a free role ?

He is still the only guy who can actually beat a man and go past him.

Seems Kennedy can maybe take a decent free kick but still hoping our new ‘attacking mid’ signing will be one that can also take a decent direct free kick. Wee Vinny is definitely going to win us a good few direct free kicks with all this quick one/two linking runs into the box. It fantastic to watch him doing this. Been a while since having that type of excitement centrally 

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

He is still the only guy who can actually beat a man and go past him.

I don’t know. Kennedy shown a few signs of it (out wide) as has Richardson & Johnny Hayes has always had that in his locker to an extent but wee Vinny just looks great at it (especially the quick one/twos) & only getting better. Hopefully strikes up a good partnership with a few in middle to continue that type play. Definitely one of the main ingredients of what we would call ‘exciting football’

38 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Big fan of Vinnie but his stats last season (2 goals 0 assists) were very concerning so great he is up and running already with both goals and assists.

If we are going to have a decent season we are wanting him to grab 10 goals and 10 assists

What about 9 goals and 11 assists?