Vicente Besuijen

4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Looks like he's played in all of their legaue games so far this season.  6 goals and 5 assists. Promising. 

According to AFC website, he's recorded 6 goals and 10 assists this season.

We apparently beat off competition from clubs across Europe and seemingly the Edinburgh clubs for this lad.

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. Interesting that both signings have easy passage to the Americas. 

As long as they do the business for us while they're here 

The Dons are avoiding saying he is Colombian and only Dutch by residency. An oversight or deliberate as I would think more folk would jump to conclusion if knew he was Colombian.

Just now, Tord31 said:

The Dons are avoiding saying he is Colombian and only Dutch by residency. An oversight or deliberate as I would think more folk would jump to conclusion if knew he was Colombian.

Probably to do with the fact he's played youth internationals for the Dutch..

His adopted parents are Dutch...

Looking into it a bitty much imo. Enjoy the left field signing and welcome Vicente! 

Looked him up, actually a Colombian born loon but adopted by a Dutch couple as a baby. Not a bad combination all round

Should bring the squad average age down a bit too. Probably too late to feature v St Mirren I'd imagine but hopefully gets a home debut at some point v St Johnstone

3 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Yep. That was my thinking…. His stats also indicate he’s been having a very good year. I wouldn’t imagine he would’ve come cheap.

Market value is set at £405k, not sure how these are determined as Gallagher has a market value of £540,000 and JET is £360,000 so god knows where they get these figures

13 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Market value is set at £405k, not sure how these are determined as Gallagher has a market value of £540,000 and JET is £360,000 so god knows where they get these figures

An intricate system of making it up, guessing and what fee did he go for.