Vicente Besuijen

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Won't get much thanks for giving anyone the clap you'd think 

It was just about the only excuse that I never heard a nurse use when phoning in sick.

Best one......."I won't be in for the next 3 days. My budgie died overnight"

I was so speechless and shocked I just filled in the sick form and arranged cover. And I got an even bigger bollocking from my boss than she did when she returned on the strength of it

37 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

It was just about the only excuse that I never heard a nurse use when phoning in sick.

Best one......."I won't be in for the next 3 days. My budgie died overnight"

I was so speechless and shocked I just filled in the sick form and arranged cover. And I got an even bigger bollocking from my boss than she did when she returned on the strength of it

Wik aff if you claim a manky moggy has snuffed it Poods.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Excellent. We’ve not signed some random foreign trash for a while. Four and a half year deal too, I look forward to the collective meltdown when he struggles to settle after two games.

?   How long before the hindsight visionaries are moaning about this ....What fuckin clown thought it’d be a good idea to give him a four and a half year contract ?

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha I LOVE signing on here and seeing a new topic with a new name

ESPECIALLY when the name is like this

Exciting and instantly love him 

You would have received the info like several others had you not been an arse the other day, glad you are excited though.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sounds like quite an exciting signing. Spent time in youth systems of Ajax and Roma, been a regular for ADO Den Haag and in the youth teams for Netherlands.

If he is any good... how have we pulled this off??

I remind you that Niclas Fabiano came through the Clarefontain youth system in France alongside, Trezeguet, and numerous other top players

1 hour ago, redone said:

?   How long before the hindsight visionaries are moaning about this ....What fuckin clown thought it’d be a good idea to give him a four and a half year contract ?

I know, can’t wait for him to be judged on his first 20 min sub appearance as not good enough. 

58 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha I LOVE signing on here and seeing a new topic with a new name

ESPECIALLY when the name is like this

Exciting and instantly love him 

Fuck off, grass

16 minutes ago, Roberto said:

'I wish we would sign someone we have heard of'.

Sign someone we haven't heard of.

Same people: what a signing this guy will be good. Happy with this.

Folk are funny as fuck.

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Most folk will be in favour of this type of signing you'd have thought?

There is much more potential upside signing this lad than there is English based players like Ryan Broom

There is a chance scouts could have overlooked this guy and he could be one of our best players, and maybe even sell him on. There is almost no chance that scouts have overlooked Broom.

We should be aiming for one third of the team bought in investments, one third of the team youth products and one third of the team 'star' players eg Brown, Ramirez etc

7 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Doubtful. Ajax as a kid, Roma at youth level and a regular youth international - he'd have been well known.

Good luck to the laddie. Here's hoping he smashes it in Scottish fitba

I definitely take your point but would still argue he's more likely to go to a bigger club (eg is on the way up) than us taking a player from League One or League Two.

Only got 1 goal and 4 assists last season so maybe weve moved fairly early for him as he's only started ramping up the stats this season

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

'I wish we would sign someone we have heard of'.

Sign someone we haven't heard of.

Same people: what a signing this guy will be good. Happy with this.

Folk are funny as fuck.

Haha fair take on it 

although you have to accept it’s different when you look at a players pedigree. If you see they are 20 and playing for a known Dutch side and in the youth teams…

Compared to having a look and reading Cheltenham, Bristol Rovers and Peterborough. We all reach our own conclusions!