Anger or Apathy

Anger or Apathy  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Anger of Apathy

• Anger
    • Apathy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/27/2022 at 12:42 PM

When I look at the club management structure I don’t see one person who gives me a feeling that they are up to the job.

Cormack - as passionate and hopeful he is, I don’t see a man who knows how to run a football club. No doubting his business acumen but he’s too much of a fan for the job.

Gunnar - No idea who this guy is but he appears to be a yes man. Simply a puppet.

Mowbray - Don’t know much about this guy. Hard to tell.

Glass - There is no conviction in his message. He looks nervous at times in interviews. Tactically I don’t see anything to suggest he’s got anywhere near enough respect from the players.

Russell - a striker coach whose track record as a striker is appalling. Bit of a poser and not much about the chops.

Henry - Again looks uncomfortable and out of his depth.

Give the job to Broony as player / manager and bring in a respected assistant to support him.

53 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

Glass - There is no conviction in his message. He looks nervous at times in interviews. Tactically I don’t see anything to suggest he’s got anywhere near enough respect from the players

He look nervous all the time, no confidence his body language imparts that he knows he should'nt be there. Cormack would be doing him a favour calling an end to this farce.

Voted apathy, but more so for Scottish football in general...and AFC role in it, no more than a bit player.

When the ' competition' is blatantly rigged in favour of 2 clubs, it's hard to get any real enthusiasm going...and maybe age has something to do with it as well.

I don't blame Glass, wasn't even McInnes fault for a long time until he chose to go through the motions. Cormack doesn't really have a vision. I get the impression he sees AFC as a vanity accessory?

Maybe, I'm too far away and not invested as the majority of you guys? BUT still always living in hope!