Ross County v Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'll keep saying it

Things went south the second he appeared again

His money is great

But he should stick to that and let football people do the football

It's just hitting me actually

He hired a director of football who has zero director of football experience and a manager with zero full time management experience 

What the fuck!?!??!

I HATE glass, gunn, cormack and 99% of people on this forum

Every single match day I naively get really excited, during the day looking forward to the match and I have no idea why

Under mcinnes it wasn't "success" as such, but we had our head held high as by and large we did what we were expected to. Every so often we would under achieve but then we would over achieve too

And now??

Back to the pre mcinnes embarrassment 

Outrageous 

Never mind you’ve got your big game tomorrow to look forward to 

• Upvote 6

Glass is NEVER going to make the grade that much is certain now! Its completely unacceptable time and time again when we play teams in bottom 6. We cant break them down every time. We never try anything different against the teams that sit in. Im sick of Ramirez being isolated up top every week. Are they fucking blind? We had a great run of fixtures and I suspect we will take 2 points at most against st Mirren, county and Livi. Absolutely unacceptable!

Countless times Ojo finds himself in great positions wide on the edge of the box and he doesn't have a clue what to do. He can't take on his man, he can't deliver a good cross, he just turns back and the momentum is lost.

So many folk blaming Ramirez, and to be fair he didn't have the greatest game, but the service to him is abysmal. He's living on scraps when he's relying on the likes of Ojo making chances.

Glass... Ojo isn't a winger. Stop fucking playing him there! In fact stop playing him altogether.

• Upvote 3

Fucking brutal watch

Criminal that after going ahead we lose a goal within 3 minutes that was the direct result of shit defending

The only positive is that it's a relatively difficult away fixture negotiated where we haven't lost any ground to the teams above us so Hibs remain within overtaking distance..

Glass' reliance and unshakeable faith in Ojo is now beyond a joke. And why the fuck his backroom team aren't stepping in is beyond me. Apaloo and Russell are probably yes men just happy to be in a job but surely to fuck Brown has enough standing to tell him as it is

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Fucking brutal watch

Criminal that after going ahead we lose a goal within 3 minutes that was the direct result of shit defending

The only positive is that it's a relatively difficult away fixture negotiated where we haven't lost any ground to the teams above us so Hibs remain within overtaking distance..

Glass' reliance and unshakeable faith in Ojo is now beyond a joke. And why the fuck his backroom team aren't stepping in is beyond me. Apaloo and Russell are probably yes men just happy to be in a job but surely to fuck Brown has enough standing to tell him as it is

It really is astonishing. Ojo must be the first name on his teamsheet. Not only that, he plays him out of position. Not that I know what his best position is - he's awful wherever he plays.

Agree though. Absolutely brutal watch. Ross County are dreadful.

19 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'll keep saying it

Things went south the second he appeared again

His money is great

But he should stick to that and let football people do the football

It's just hitting me actually

He hired a director of football who has zero director of football experience and a manager with zero full time management experience 

What the fuck!?!??!

I HATE glass, gunn, cormack and 99% of people on this forum

Every single match day I naively get really excited, during the day looking forward to the match and I have no idea why

Under mcinnes it wasn't "success" as such, but we had our head held high as by and large we did what we were expected to. Every so often we would under achieve but then we would over achieve too

And now??

Back to the pre mcinnes embarrassment 

Outrageous 

I can relate to that! Every game I think this is where we turn the corner. Abysmal! 

11 minutes ago, Jazzer08 said:

Countless times Ojo finds himself in great positions wide on the edge of the box and he doesn't have a clue what to do. He can't take on his man, he can't deliver a good cross, he just turns back and the momentum is lost.

So many folk blaming Ramirez, and to be fair he didn't have the greatest game, but the service to him is abysmal. He's living on scraps when he's relying on the likes of Ojo making chances.

Glass... Ojo isn't a winger. Stop fucking playing him there! In fact stop playing him altogether.

Football is all about loads of little moments

You play players who by the law of averages do the right thing more often than not

The better you are,  the better players you have whose percentage of right over wrong decisions is higher

We have zero excuse for ojo as we know his % will be low

That abomination of a cross about 80 mins in

If we had an adequate player there, it would have been a better cross and for all we know we would have scored from

We might not have,  but a better % chance of

So he brings on MacKenzie for Ojo, but plays Jonny on the right wing and keeps Vicente on the left wing??

Just illogical.

Such a bind watching us this season and last. It’s not quite Mark McGhee but it’s Craig Brown esqe; slow, slow, slow.

Fucked if I’m staying in to watch the Livvie game on RedTV on Saturday 

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Football is all about loads of little moments

You play players who by the law of averages do the right thing more often than not

The better you are,  the better players you have whose percentage of right over wrong decisions is higher

We have zero excuse for ojo as we know his % will be low

That abomination of a cross about 80 mins in

If we had an adequate player there, it would have been a better cross and for all we know we would have scored from

We might not have,  but a better % chance of

lol

• Upvote 1

The MacKenzie for Ojo sub baffled me. Yes Ojo messed up a number of promising positions but it seemed a very defensive sub to make.

The new Dutch boy did okay, he had some nice touches.

Ramirez couldn't hit a barn door at present.

Ross County were honking tonight and we still couldn't beat them.

Police couldn't wait to get their cameras out and record the away fans after Jonny (who was easily our best player again tonight) scored. Funny how they didn't seem so quick to arrest and record the away fans at Dingwall a few days ago....

Struggling to make top 6 on this evidence.

A long trip home to Aberdeen coming up.

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Right. @Parklife @ConsiCanBoogie1903

Hes fucking shit. No debate. 

Shite tonight. 

12 goals and we'd be even worse without him. 

Didn't miss any chance tonight where I thought he should score. He's getting laughable service. 

He's shown time and again with good service he'll score goals. 

Not his fault he's not been given any help. 

But aye, he was shite tonight. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Shite tonight. 

12 goals and we'd be even worse without him. 

Didn't miss any chance tonight where I thought he should score. He's getting laughable service. 

He's shown time and again with good service he'll score goals. 

Not his fault he's not been given any help. 

But aye, he was shite tonight. 

12 goals as a teams ONLY striker, is it that impressive?

How many league goals?

Mind when a few suggested Scott Brown would bring a winning presence. 

He's been average at best, the last two games utterly shite. 

Wasn't even that good against Rangers. Just played the pantomime well. 

CBA. 

Gunn = no previous experience of being a DOF, club manager or even footballer. Part of his role will be to sell the club to potential signings as well as negotiating contracts. We should have a proper footballing man in this position with history in the game, a bit of pedigree and charisma to attract talent to the club, as well as someone with experience the manager can turn to for help and advice if/when he needs it.

Glass = hugely inexperienced manager with no history of success or managing at the highest level coming into a high pressure job where there is an expectation (and rightly so) to be qualifying for Europe and challenging for trophies. 

What a combination. Cormack has a lot to answer for.

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

12 goals as a teams ONLY striker, is it that impressive?

How many league goals?

12 goals as THIS teams only striker, I would suggest is fairly impressive. 

9 league goals maybe. Don't care. 

Ramirez isn't the problem. He's a good player that's shown he can score given the opportunities. He's not getting any at the minute.