Summer 2022 Transfer Window

On 2/7/2022 at 12:52 PM, blowupsheep said:

What's the realistic chance of Glass still being around come the summer 2022 transfer window? Surely no 

Very high, I would suggest. ‘We’re trying to do something different here and these things take time’

give it a couple of seasons with SG at the helm and we could add relegation and pushing for promotion to the list of ‘doing something different’ 

@mainstandmoan you still mega ITK? January didn't go how you said.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:56 AM, mainstandmoan said:

Right here. 

Lots of activity going on but very little decided. I understand at present….

Ramsay likely to go in an auction but be loaned back for the rest of season. Young replacement already identified 

Ferguson likely to go. Club believe the up front fee will be met.

Zander Clark identified as a real target. May well be one for the summer. 

McGrath deal likely. Kennedy presently being offered as make weight. Campbell & McGinn also being mentioned, although Dean would only be a loan 

Hedges turned down deal to be highest paid player. Will go in January if McGrath secured & fee reached. 

Icelandic left back still being mentioned….

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Super Don said:

Well glass has left the building 

This morning who. Will replace him.

A  manager that knows what he’s doing, and can stand up to Colgate teeth and his merry directors.   First thing he should demand is , I pick the players i want to sign , and I pick the team , plus I want a big lump of cash for the signings I have in mind, and stay out of my face Colgate and let me get on with the job, plus I’m clearing out the smush right away. Plus I don’t want no more college boys from Atlanta.  Plus someone who takes no shit from prima do as in red shirts. 

5 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

A  manager that knows what he’s doing, and can stand up to Colgate teeth and his merry directors.   First thing he should demand is , I pick the players i want to sign , and I pick the team , plus I want a big lump of cash for the signings I have in mind, and stay out of my face Colgate and let me get on with the job, plus I’m clearing out the smush right away. Plus I don’t want no more college boys from Atlanta.  Plus someone who takes no shit from prima do as in red shirts. 

It’s alright saying that but Cormack threw out all the applicants that wanted to pick their players etc the last time. Let’s hope he has learned his lesson.

Goalkeeper, left back, possibly another centre back, maybe a replacement right back, central midfielder, couple of wingers and a striker needed. Basically a full team worth of players.

I could see Lewis, Woods, MacKenzie, Ramsay, Gallagher, Ferguson, McGeouch, Ojo, Brown, Kennedy, McLennan, Campbell, JET, Ramirez all going in the summer - some possibly just on loan.

3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

At least with Goodwin we might get McGrath on loan next season when they buy a new foreign import with 8 vowels in his name 

Wigan?

I can only see 2 players in their first team squad that aren't British or Irish. I wouldn't say that is an indicator of an impending foreign invasion usurping home bred players but for sure they'll have to upgrade their squad a bit if, as looks likely, they get promoted to the Championship.

But as for McGrath....even if Goodwin does get the job and he's available on loan, he's surely burnt his bridges with us after what transpired in January. And I'm sure Goodwin as much as anyone would realise that

25 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

MacDougall, Stark and McLean did too. They weren't that bad

Rikki Gillies, David Winnie and Ian Cameron.........Ah no

MacDougall was a brilliant signing. Stark was very decent. McLean did reasonably. The other 3 you mention were poor. 
My point being about what we might have too look forward to as transfer signings. These types won’t have fans rushing out for purchasing season tickets. Goodwin might surprise us though….he might with the help of Gunn and Cormack sign another star from the soccer ball college system that has served our physio team well.

On 2/16/2022 at 3:30 AM, Don_Corleone said:

Goalkeeper, left back, possibly another centre back, maybe a replacement right back, central midfielder, couple of wingers and a striker needed. Basically a full team worth of players.

I could see Lewis, Woods, MacKenzie, Ramsay, Gallagher, Ferguson, McGeouch, Ojo, Brown, Kennedy, McLennan, Campbell, JET, Ramirez all going in the summer - some possibly just on loan.

Ramirez will stay the rest will hopefully be moved on. We'll get a decent fee for Ramsay and Ferguson. 

2 new goalies, a left back, a right back, 2 centre backs, a centre mid, an attacking mid, 2 wingers and a striker needed. Sadly, this is Football manager levels of delusion, the team is just that bad at the moment.