Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We've already got some experienced players in the squad who are still contracted for next season. 

Hayes, Gallagher, Ramirez, Watkins, Lewis. 

Whether they are of the right character is another discussion. 

We need players 24 and under ideally. 

Goodwin indicated he’s looking at players 23-28.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I hope Jimbo G-win is watching Wrexham v Stockport today. There’s a few players on show who’d massively improve the Dons.

Watched 30 mins of it earlier and I'm surprised you've come to that conclusion. The amount of mis-controlled passes and shells out of play was laughable. 

Wouldn't mind the long throw boy for the novelty and the fact they look lethal. 

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Watched 30 mins of it earlier and I'm surprised you've come to that conclusion. The amount of mis-controlled passes and shells out of play was laughable. 

Wouldn't mind the long throw boy for the novelty and the fact they look lethal. 

I’d say it’s slightly above SPFL Prem 3-12 standard. The better players, Hinchcliffe(gk) and Mullin(10) would be upgrades on the current shite we have in those positions. Palmer would be a good option for the rough and tumble fixtures too.

40 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I’d say it’s slightly above SPFL Prem 3-12 standard. The better players, Hinchcliffe(gk) and Mullin(10) would be upgrades on the current shite we have in those positions. Palmer would be a good option for the rough and tumble fixtures too.

Come away ?

Guest milne_afc
9 minutes ago, GDON21 said:

Reuben Neimeijer is one of the Dutch players we’re looking at. 

Preferred the boy Dallinga

3 hours ago, milne_afc said:

You know mullin is on 10k a week at Wrexham ? 

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Rueben sounds interesting then? Is that the dutch second division whatever weird name its got

Yes. Reuven it appears to be. No idea what the standard it is like but Vicente came from same league with lesser stats and I think he could develop into a very good asset. This guy a lot older but we are desperate for goals and assists. 

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Yes. Reuven it appears to be. No idea what the standard it is like but Vicente came from same league with lesser stats and I think he could develop into a very good asset. This guy a lot older but we are desperate for goals and assists. 

Would put the tin lid on the possibility of Jamie McGrath’s arrival, you’d think?

12 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Would put the tin lid on the possibility of Jamie McGrath’s arrival, you’d think?

I’d rather twist on the Dutch lad personally. Probably more of a gamble but feel like more of a upside also.

It’s a possibility quite a few of these Dutch lads we are targeting play for teams in the playoff positions to the Eredivisie. 

Just having a look at how McGrath is getting on.

70 mins in the league since he joined Wigan. Got 90 mins in the cup which they lost.

Wigan promoted.

Safe to say McGrath will be available this summer. 

Standard McInnes signing and we know that recipe is fairly decent.