Summer 2022 Transfer Window

8 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Spoke to a taxi driver in Preston today I was attending a work event down there. He told me he is the father of Elliott Watt who plays for Bradford City and is a Scotland U21 international. Apparently we are interested in him he is due to speak with us next week. He also said Bradford want to keep him and a couple of other teams are interested. I'd never heard of the boy I had to google him he's a 22 year old central midfielder. Could be shite who knows but he rhymed off several of our current players without me saying anything to him other than I was a Dons fan. Unfortunately his dad did confirm the Scottish side of his family are all rabid huns who actually live in Govan.

Norwich and Blackpool rumoured to have interest also.

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

Don't know what I did in the above post - sorry!

Can't be bothered with this narrow mindedness in our support. If the lad Watt is good enough, willing to come in and work hard, improve the squad and the side then he's more than an asset.

Wise up

53 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I don't expect players to not support certain clubs, but fuck me, at least be somewhat tactful about it. 

Thon cunt is smoking the blue white and red cock all over Twitter. A cretin we could do without.

Spot on

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

I don't expect players to not support certain clubs, but fuck me, at least be somewhat tactful about it. 

Thon cunt is smoking the blue white and red cock all over Twitter. A cretin we could do without.

Agree with you but at the same time there is championship interest in him. If he has no intention of ever playing in Scotland then why would you give a fuck about showing your colours. 

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

16 goals in 196 games in his career playing as a midfielder / forward... i hope its not genuine.

Woudnt be surprised if it is seeing as we're a shambles inside & out!

18 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Spoke to a taxi driver in Preston today I was attending a work event down there. He told me he is the father of Elliott Watt who plays for Bradford City and is a Scotland U21 international. Apparently we are interested in him he is due to speak with us next week. He also said Bradford want to keep him and a couple of other teams are interested. I'd never heard of the boy I had to google him he's a 22 year old central midfielder. Could be shite who knows but he rhymed off several of our current players without me saying anything to him other than I was a Dons fan. Unfortunately his dad did confirm the Scottish side of his family are all rabid huns who actually live in Govan.

He is a good player but I would say very similar in style and stature to Connor Barron however so would be surprised if we were interested in Watt as I would doubt they would play together. I would suspect that they would both be better playing beside a bigger, more physical player as against many SPL teams they would just get outmuscled physically and not allowed to play.

If Watt was coming in i'd be worried that means Barron is also already a target for clubs down the road. 

13 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

He is a good player but I would say very similar in style and stature to Connor Barron however so would be surprised if we were interested in Watt as I would doubt they would play together. I would suspect that they would both be better playing beside a bigger, more physical player as against many SPL teams they would just get outmuscled physically and not allowed to play.

If Watt was coming in i'd be worried that means Barron is also already a target for clubs down the road. 

Fuck Watt elliot! And fuck micheal watt