Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Alan Forest not going to Hearts, “ interest elsewhere”.

Probably just media games from what i can see, it just seems like Forrest hasn't decided where he wants to go and Hearts are trying to force the issue with him to make his mind up. So are putting out a message that they are not waiting for him and are now trying to move forward with other targets such as Ronan.

The reports all seem to make clear that the offer is not off the table and they were keen to do a deal but that they are not going to just wait around from him.

I may be wrong but i'd say this story is being leaked out by Hearts to try to force a decision from Forrest and his agent. And at the same time make it clear that there were others they were looking at just incase he chooses not to go to them so it doesn't look like they have missed out on a prime target. 

Its going to be a exciting window , Can anyone tell me last time we had a rebuild of this size, Also do player swaps ever happen and wouldn't that be better when selling the like of Ramsey to Liverpool and Fergy to Italy than foraging for bargains , Especially as you wonder why anyone would sell a decent striker for the money we have to offer

47 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

Its going to be a exciting window , Can anyone tell me last time we had a rebuild of this size, Also do player swaps ever happen and wouldn't that be better when selling the like of Ramsey to Liverpool and Fergy to Italy than foraging for bargains , Especially as you wonder why anyone would sell a decent striker for the money we have to offer

Last summer? ?

we signed 10+ players last summer ? 

We probably need at least that again just to fix the damage Glass done

1 hour ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

Wright for McRorie ended up basically being a swap didn't it? Possibly Anderson for JET as well.

Think with Anderson he wasnt going to sign a new eal with us and we did a "swap" so that we didnt pay a fee for JET and they didnt pay a fee for Anderson, pretty clear who benefitted from that - utterly horrific recruitment

6 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

We need a couple of grafters in the team, guys like Steve Tosh or Graeme Shinnie who will fight for everything and drive the team on.

That allows Barron to sit and play passes, use his vision.

Then I'd settle for a Shearer/Mixu type partnership up front..

?

Reckon all the former players you mentioned would put in a better display in their present condition than the fuckin muppets we have conning us week in, week out.

This ain’t getting fixed in one transfer window; it’s going to take 3 or 4, to fully fix the latter days of the McInnes reign and the Glass fiasco.

If he only takes in 6 players this summer, as long as they are of the right quality and character, that will have to do for stage 1. And then the January window will be minor adjustments, ahead of another major recruitment drive the following summer.

Anybody thinking this is getting fixed this summer is plain nuts

• Upvote 2