Summer 2022 Transfer Window

10 minutes ago, thurso said:

I heard from a very reliable source that we are signing Mbappe and Pogba on Bosmans, they just don’t want it announced yet as it might ruin their chances of getting a game at psg and msn untied respectively 

Your like shoofta, s twin

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ThomohawkKid said:

JG hasn’t made any pre-contract signings yet although trying - so if those “in the know” are still claiming we have, it’s a player or players he’s not chosen which doesn’t fill me with hope. A player Glass would want is a completely different style to what we might want now. 

I guess Snelders wasn't very successful in convincing that Dutch loon to sign. 

1 hour ago, thurso said:

I heard from a very reliable source that we are signing Mbappe and Pogba on Bosmans, they just don’t want it announced yet as it might ruin their chances of getting a game at psg and msn untied respectively 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, minijc said:

Hopefully he then explains it all in simpler terms to the folk on here losing their minds.

It's pretty simple to me if you believe Cormack. 

We're £2m over budget every year on the playing side (and that's seems to be the case even with DNA which brings in c£600k) 

So we need to sell someone for £2m every summer (or equivalent) to break even on the football operation. 

Need to be finishing better than 10th with that model. It also puts a lot of pressure on the youth development department. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's pretty simple to me if you believe Cormack. 

We're £2m over budget every year on the playing side (and that's seems to be the case even with DNA which brings in c£600k) 

So we need to sell someone for £2m every summer (or equivalent) to break even on the football operation. 

Need to be finishing better than 10th with that model. 

We aren't £2m over budget, we've increased the budget by £2m.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

All will be clearer when the next accounts come out. 

We're certainly not getting value from that extra £40k per week though are we? 

Correct we aren't but I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt and hopefully they've learned from this awful season.

Would also like for fans to stop flying off the handle at stuff that's already been talked about and explained.

• Like 1
Just now, minijc said:

Correct we aren't but I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt and hopefully they've learned from this awful season.

Would also like for fans to stop flying off the handle at stuff that's already been talked about and explained.

Nobody is flying off the handle. 

It's perfectly reasonable to ask questions about how the chairman and his board are managing the club's finances. 

Especially when there's an extra £40k per week being piled into the football budget.  Which is huge money in Scottish terms. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's perfectly reasonable to ask questions about how the chairman and his board are managing the club's finances. 

Especially when there's an extra £40k per week being piled into the football budget.  Which is huge money in Scottish terms. 

People were, yourself included and the funniest thing is, Cormack had mentioned the budget increase previously and no one even brought it up, now you and several others are convinced we are over our budget by £2m which we aren't.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

They are speculating to accumulate, quite right. They shouldn’t be criticised for that. It’s the way they have spent it that should be criticised. 

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, minijc said:

People were, yourself included and the funniest thing is, Cormack had mentioned the budget increase previously and no one even brought it up, now you and several others are convinced we are over our budget by £2m which we aren't.

I think we have a different definition of flying off the handle. 

17 minutes ago, slippers said:

They are speculating to accumulate, quite right. They shouldn’t be criticised for that. It’s the way they have spent it that should be criticised. 

Apparently criticising how they've spent it and whether we're getting anything approaching value for money is 'flying off the handle' 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Apparently criticising how they've spent it and whether we're getting anything approaching value for money is 'flying off the handle' 

"He's a fucking idiot"

"Get him out of the club"

"We are over spending by £2m, this is crazy"

Aye, nae flying off the handle at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, minijc said:

"He's a fucking idiot"

"Get him out of the club"

"We are over spending by £2m, this is crazy"

Aye, nae flying off the handle at all.

He is an idiot. 

The other quote isn't mine. 

I'd say your reaction to DelMonte the other day re Ramirez is a better definition of flying off the handle 

• Haha 1