Summer 2022 Transfer Window

5 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Maybe if we had kept broony! But the scattergun approach from the white bearded goodywin will have fucked that possibility. Thinking about it Goodwin should have kept broon until the summer. 

Broony ffs! sycophant drivel .Prick was at the club 5 mins and contributed the square root of fuck all.

14 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

What a heap of pish on here today. Mini and somebody else having their time of the month, then lads suggesting we sign Rogic. He’s leaving Celtic by his own account to move closer to family, no come to us. 

jeez. Was 2 pages to catch up on anol. Thought there was gonna be excitement.

One day soon, friend! 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Broony ffs! sycophant drivel .Prick was at the club 5 mins and contributed the square root of fuck all.

Read back previous posts' I'm just saying if broon was still here maybe he could of got Rogic here. But yeah he didn't contribute a lot but I think all dons fans enjoyed some of his performances especially against the huns. 

34 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Will never forgive O’Connor for not “taking one for the team” & stopping Rogic outside the box before he glided by the immobile & knackered Considine.

Lack of awareness.
Foul, take the yellow & take it to extra-time. 

Aye 100%. It was as clear as day what was needed.

If I remember correctly was O'Connor not subbed on for McGinn late on? We were being overrun by that point but that change invited more pressure.

Fuck me I might go and take the toaster for a bath now.

There was no direct transfer chat at the presser today but you certainly got the impression that JG will be glad to see the back of 10-11 players who he has told are leaving.  He sounded very confident in quality players coming in so I’m a tad more optimistic we may actually see one or two players announced next week.  

9 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

There was no direct transfer chat at the presser today but you certainly got the impression that JG will be glad to see the back of 10-11 players who he has told are leaving.  He sounded very confident in quality players coming in so I’m a tad more optimistic we may actually see one or two players announced next week.  

Wouldn't be shocked to see our released list be annouced at 2.30 almost straight after the FT whistle

Hopefully Mowbray has worked some magic with regards to transfer cause boy do we need a shit ton of quality 

7 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

It depends what his idea of "quality players" is though. I'm expecting the usual mix of one or two exciting names who'll turn out to be hopeless, a couple of unknowns, a couple of journeymen that will have us in despair, and 2 or 3 loans from England (one of which might be okay). The level of players we're in the market for are generally going to be pretty hit and miss. Hopefully he will at least be able to get players in who suit the system he wants to play, and who have a bit more passion than the current bunch of losers.

14 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Who do we think the 10/11 players are?

Brown, Considine, Jet, Devlin, Ojo, McGeouch, Woods, Ruth, Campbell, McLennan? 

49 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Read back previous posts' I'm just saying if broon was still here maybe he could of got Rogic here. But yeah he didn't contribute a lot but I think all dons fans enjoyed some of his performances especially against the huns. 

Min it tells us what a shitshow of a season we have had if these are moments worthy of comment. I remember him standing over Ferguson and goading our fans at one of the cup finals that have blended into one in my memory.

As far as I’m concerned he’s s cunt who should be consigned to the dustbin of history. But each to their own. 

Just now, ThomohawkKid said:

Ogbenes stats aren’t great but he’s a roi international so must be doing something right. Dunkley 30, bit older. Played a decent amount of games. 

Ogbene is very fast and taken to international football very well. It did not work out for him at Brentford (he was young and raw), but since moving to Rotherham he has really developed.