Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Ogbenes stats aren’t great but he’s a roi international so must be doing something right. Dunkley 30, bit older. Played a decent amount of games. 

He’s a wing back so wouldn’t expect a massive goals or assists tally. Sounds pretty positive after reading a bit about him. Think we may struggle to get this over the line but an attack wing back means we may well play a back 3 next season?  

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

He’s a wing back so wouldn’t expect a massive goals or assists tally. Sounds pretty positive after reading a bit about him. Think we may struggle to get this over the line but an attack wing back means we may well play a back 3 next season?  

Need to sign 3 center halves then.

21 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Goodwin said we had a replacement lined up if Ramsay goes. Obviously both good players, I guess being linked with Irish players was always going to happen.

From the little research I’ve done it seems a long shot that we will convince this lad but fingers crossed we can as going by comments and articles he seems highly rated. 

We are releasing a number of big earners this summer. The sale of Ramsay and the anticipated sale of Ferguson means we have money to spend.

Chey Dunkley and Chiedozie Ogbene, Jamie McGrath, Connor Ronan and one Siegrest/Hladky would be tremendous business to start the summer off.

These 2 players certainly spund interesting. We certainly need a centre half that's both good in the air and quick. Well we need 3 in all honesty but i'll take this guy for starters. The wing back seems very highly rated aswell. Inevitible we'll look to Ireland aswell this summer as it's a market Goodwin knows very well and had relative success from it. Rumour season now starting to kick off. 

All we need now is to find out who the 3 players are that we have been consistently told have signed pre contracts...

18 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Chey Dunkley and Chiedozie Ogbene, Jamie McGrath, Connor Ronan and one Siegrest/Hladky would be tremendous business to start the summer off.

Or more likely chase them all summer only for them to sign for Peterborough, Plymouth, Hearts, etc and we take in some Wolves, Brighton, Celtic loanees instead.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

More than likely. Mini's credability in tatters if it does indeed turn out to be shite though ?

Really, that's quite extreme given that I have never said we've signed 3 pre contracts.  Maybe I should drop the name of an international player we are looking at.