Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

The name of an unternational player has already been dropped today. So let me guess...Ogbene. 

Nope this player hasn't been mentioned ANYWHERE.

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Your 2 days to late I did that on Thursday !!! 

Did you, sorry ca mind asking.

Just now, Kiriakov33 said:

Swedish international keeper Oscar Linner is apparently training with us at the moment according to someone on Pie & Bovril 

25 year old and 6ft5, great start to his career but hasn't played in 2 years, very interesting, knows how to save a pen.

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

25 year old and 6ft5, great start to his career but hasn't played in 2 years, very interesting, knows how to save a pen.

5 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Swedish international keeper Oscar Linner is apparently training with us at the moment according to someone on Pie & Bovril 

This the guy you messaged me about yesterday, mini ?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

This the guy you messaged me about yesterday, mini ?

It is, good to see Haraldur nearly land an exclusive.

Just now, AyrshireSheep said:

Name the international side then. Bit more exciting to be linked with a player from a decent international side rather than somebody that's an international for Bermuda or St Lucia. 

He has now been mentioned, 1 cap for Sweden, was on the bench for another game too.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Goalies aren’t really signings. They’re just essential staff members. Nobody gets excited about signing a new gk.

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Goalies aren’t really signings. They’re just essential staff members. Nobody gets excited about signing a new gk.

As the forums NUMBER ONE goalkeeping expert, I genuinely do, a good keeper with solid competition below him will earn a club 9-15 points a season.

Guest milne_afc

A team with 11 eleven outfield players and no keeper would beat a team with 10 outfield + 1 gk.

Keepers are a crap concept and should be done away with.

1 minute ago, Sonoftherock said:

Doubt there would have been any pre-contracts done at this point... with all the terrible PR lately, club would probably have been desperate to get any good news out there asap!

Wouldn't ever club be the same, yet as we've established this week not many pre contracts have been announced.

A team with 11 eleven outfield players and no keeper would beat a team with 10 outfield + 1 gk.

You're upsetting me pal.

Appreciate you're likely fishing but you reckon Hearts would have strolled third if they'd dropped Gordon and chucked Andy Halliday into midfield off the bench?  Come away! ?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, minijc said:

As the forums NUMBER ONE goalkeeping expert, I genuinely do, a good keeper with solid competition below him will earn a club 9-15 points a season.

Craig Gordon would easily have earned hearts double figures. Woods and Lewis easily cost us 10 points. Besides being absolutely garbage if we had Gordon in goals we would of been comfortably 4th. Mind you Motherwell have qualified for Europe with -19 goal difference. Unbelievable!