Summer 2022 Transfer Window

35 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Did you not? You certainly implied plenty that pre-contracts had been done. 

He certainly has. And said there are numerous reasons that they haven't been announced. Like players don't want dropped from current club etc. He forgot the biggest issue. There's none agreed. 

• Upvote 3
23 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

He certainly has. And said there are numerous reasons that they haven't been announced. Like players don't want dropped from current club etc. He forgot the biggest issue. There's none agreed. 

Ano mate. He’s back peddling. Activating his 7 accounts to regain credibility that he told all these people something ??

• Upvote 2
24 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Never gave a number, could have but what's the point, get way more fun from posting the way I do than I would if I talked actual specifics, I'd also get my sources in trouble.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, slippers said:

Embarrassing from you! All because you don’t get feed info from people that get told the odd thing. 

Oh mini, I’ll defend you, please be my friend. Don’t be so desperate lad.

I hear things like every fan. Just filtering through what’s factual and nonsense. 
My info the other week was a solid source. I’ll stand by that until Siegrest pies us for elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Course you were ??

you got a goalie on trial but 3 pre-contracts seemingly made up. there’s no shame in being second best info poster on the page after Alex ?

At no point did I say we had 3 pre contracts signed, reason I didn't say that is because we don't.

1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

He was a youth player at Liverpool. A bit different. This is a GK who has played first team and gone missing for two seasons. Just trying to clarify was he second choice or injured or on a sabbatical. 

Gone missing for two seasons? He could fit right in

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

He was a youth player at Liverpool. A bit different. This is a GK who has played first team and gone missing for two seasons. Just trying to clarify was he second choice or injured or on a sabbatical. 

A bit like Lewis before joining us. He was warming the bench after being in an England squad and we were happy to have him. Then again after Langfield anything was an improvement 

15 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Turned off after 1.48. Majority of those saves are fairly routine out with the pens.

tbf that doesn’t mean he’s not a good goalie, just not an exciting show case. Is he the new no.2? 

It looks like his last loan was terminated by mutual agreement due to him not getting game time, so not sure that’ll go down well with him. Strange one as he’s barely played over the last couple of years. Also seems like he was on trial at Orlando City in April so seems like that didn’t work out either.