Summer 2022 Transfer Window

13 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Liam Palmer is another name ive heard were looking at.

dont know where you heard it but dont believe there is any truth in that.

He signed his new contract in November, he wants to stay with Sheff Wed, they want him to stay, and there is no way we would be willing to pay a fee for a player who doesnt fit the profile of players we are looking at. 

2 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

We failed to get Freddie Ladapo in on last day of window...Rotherham wouldn't  let him go on loan." - TorryTosser

Could have been made up.

Given the author I'd say it's pretty much a cert it was made up shite

• Haha 2

As said in my post I've heard as in another person suggested it and I posted it on here. Tbh the lack of names being linked is pish and why is the club waiting to give the names of the players who are leaving. Yes we ken who they are but the club are lazy asf.

Like a few people have already said, we need something & something to get us excited & standard of signings to be alot better than some of the previous, show the fans the club means business. 

In order to sell season tickets the fans need to be won over. 

We wait with baited breath.

We can't go through another season like that.

Fuckin woeful it was. 

8 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

As said in my post I've heard as in another person suggested it and I posted it on here. Tbh the lack of names being linked is pish and why is the club waiting to give the names of the players who are leaving. Yes we ken who they are but the club are lazy asf.

Deary me

11 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

The season only finished yesterday folks. Plus some leagues are still ongoing…

get a grip

Agree with the sentiment but there's nothing stopping the club firing useless cunts like Ojo and Montgomery straight out the door today.  Announcing those 2 are gone would lift the spirits of the fanbase

• Upvote 1
Just now, NEM said:

Agree with the sentiment but there's nothing stopping the club firing useless cunts like Ojo and Montgomery straight out the door today.  Announcing those 2 are gone would lift the spirits of the fanbase

Montgomery is only on loan I’m sure? And as for Ojo not keen on paying out another contract in full, he can stay too warm the bench 

7 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Montgomery is only on loan I’m sure? And as for Ojo not keen on paying out another contract in full, he can stay too warm the bench 

There are rumours the useless tim cunts loan is being extended ?

Ojo thankfully out of contract as others have pointed out.

20 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

We need to get back to the Jimmy Calderwood days of getting them all photographed on the pitch together behind Gooders to maximise the awesomeness 

LOOK UPON THE SHITE I HAVE SIGNED AND DESPAIR!

He seems to say. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Better to do it all at once. Showing them all together will show the quality we’re losing