Summer 2022 Transfer Window

5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Did he? I thought we paid him off. That's a bit of good news then as he wouldn't have been cheap to get rid of  

3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

He wanted to go and coach so agreed to terminate deal without a pay off. Fair play to him ?

It's clear from Brown walking in to the top gig at Fleetwood within 2 months that weve not paid him much to leave.

JET on the other hand i'll be worrying we are still paying him

11 minutes ago, slippers said:

I don’t know how reliable this is but just got told QPR are in for Barron…

Never going to happen. The club showed in the last two windows with Fergie and Ramsay that we won't sell straight away.

Ramsay and Ferguson both to go ahead of anyone else. 

Potential bonus balls of Ramirez sale and McKenna sell on

Just now, AyrshireSheep said:

Hope they've got deep pockets then. He might be young but he has all the attributes. 

Told we have accepted 750k and he’s on his way down. I’m not sure if I’m being had here tbh. He’s only played 10 games so dosnt have a massive amount of value at this moment but he’s literally first name on team sheet. Can’t be true? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, starryfish said:

He’s been decent but I wouldn’t lose any sleep if he went elsewhere, might well turn out that he’s had his good 4 months ala Ramsay 

Not too sound like a ex rangers player posting a video on social media, but ..,Behave. He’s our biggest prospect now. Of course we don’t want to sell him unless it’s top dollar. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

Told we have accepted 750k and he’s on his way down. I’m not sure if I’m being had here tbh. He’s only played 10 games so dosnt have a massive amount of value at this moment but he’s literally first name on team sheet. Can’t be true? 

750k seems low. Surely hold out for 7 figures. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

Missing a zero

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Not too sound like a ex rangers player posting a video on social media, but ..,Behave. He’s our biggest prospect now. Of course we don’t want to sell him unless it’s top dollar. 

I was away to say we have about 3 players most of us would be happy to see start next season  and he’s 1 of them., probably the first name on team sheet if season started tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

There’s no way we’ll sell Barron this summer if Ramsay and Ferguson are getting sold, unless it’s silly money obviously. Not sure what sorta figure we’d even demand at this stage, maybe 3 million?

If Ince gets named QPR manager panic is all I’ll say. 

17 minutes ago, slippers said:

Not sure we'd accept that. He's probably not far off the amount of games played by Ramsay and he's going for £4m apparently. Not saying Barron is of that value but i'd certainly want more than £750k. 

But, if we did sell him i'd be going right to St Mirren and trying to get Jay Henderson from them. That boy is a player. And loves a long range zinger aswell. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, slippers said:

WTF. Yes, you are being had.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, slippers said:

No chance 

11 minutes ago, slippers said:

He’s abroad on holiday according to his social media today 

14 minutes ago, slippers said:

QPR don’t have a manager at this moment in time so would find it strange they’d be buying players that a new manager may not want 

3 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

QPR don’t have a manager at this moment in time so would find it strange they’d be buying players that a new manager may not want 

Sounds ridiculous but not having a manager for these type of club won’t stop them signing possible up and coming talent. It’s all done by scouting networks 

10 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Sounds ridiculous but not having a manager for these type of club won’t stop them signing possible up and coming talent. It’s all done by scouting networks 

Quick google and Les Ferdinand is director of football so if it’s true about Barron he’d be the one running the show