Summer 2022 Transfer Window

8 hours ago, slippers said:

Told we have accepted 750k and he’s on his way down. I’m not sure if I’m being had here tbh. He’s only played 10 games so dosnt have a massive amount of value at this moment but he’s literally first name on team sheet. Can’t be true? 

Cunts on holiday just now so that’s definitely untrue 

14 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It would cost about £450k to pay Bates off if we paid up his 3 year contract in full. 

Money well spent I'd say.

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

And no 100% Dons fan would want anything other than carnage and humiliation for Sevco. Unlike fat Charlie Allan

I saw his tweet.

Hope the fat cunt has a heart attack at 8pm.

Boris Johnson has just started PMQ’s by wishing “Rangers” well tonight. 
Hope that fat Tory cunt dies a horrible death immediately.
Then again, I’d want that regardless of his comment. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Prick.
I detest hearing his odious voice on REDTV interviews. 
I scroll forward to avoid listening to his utter banality. 

This latest pro-hun nonsense should mean the end of him for REDTV. 

There's fuck all of the pre match presser left if you do that. He drones on and dominates the questioning.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Prick.

I ended up just muting RedTV during lockdown as I couldn't stand listening to him chat utter pish 

I wouldn't worry. 

Very confident of an eintracht Frankfurt victory. Their place in the league table doesn't tell the full story. They defeated the Spanish Cup winners and Barcelona. Say what you want about this Barca side but it's littered with quality, still.

Rangers haven't been as good away from home in the tournament. The home advantage is something they've needed to get them over the line. 

They were taken to ET by a Braga side who are miles off the pace in the Portuguese league. 

They did well at home to Leipzig/Dortmund in games they were allowed to be physical. They've deserved to get where they are, from a purely footballing perspective, but, I wouldn't worry. They'll be outclassed tonight. The referee at a neutral venue on the continent wont allow for a lot of what was allowed at Ibrox, which is normally how it goes, games are reffed to the precedent set in the host country. 

Frankfurt appear to be more flexible than RBL and BD in the previous rounds, they'll know what they should/shouldn't be doing in terms of stopping counters etc. 

Frankfurt to lift the cup, Seville to be overturned, many Huns to be hospitalised and battered. 

Don't worry guys. 

Edit; they also outclassed a very decent West Ham team who play similar enough to der hun. 

So, again lads, I wouldn't worry about it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Sick of reading about "if they win it will be the greatest European win by any Scottish club ever"... they've only got about 3 Scottish players in their squad, and 2 of them were pinched from us. Hope they get humiliated on and off the park tonight.

It is some achievement for a 10 year old club with one top flight league title and a petrofac cup to their name. Never let them forget.  

AB4-D031-E-822-E-4020-9-E89-88-CBAE468-Ebest sawmill

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Redtaz2 said:

Exactly 

Unfortunately we do have a “ scum” thread which surprises me on an Aberdeen forum so keep it to that and us that don’t want to hear anything don’t go on it 

the only time I’m remotely interested is when we play them 

I will certainly be looking in when the cunts are getting battered on&off the pitch tonight ????

Mon the guardia Saville. Get those truncheon arms swinging 

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Prick.

I will not be renewing my redtv because of that prick. Watching manager interviews with that idiot asking the Questions and answering his own questions then leaving a pause for manager to say something does my f##king head in.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Ken Esmin said:

I will not be renewing my redtv because of that prick. Watching manager interviews with that idiot asking the Questions and answering his own questions then leaving a pause for manager to say something does my f##king head in.

You coudnt have had red tv season ended or surely you would have knew the fat wank retired 12 months ago

1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

He was still there asking questions independently. 

You would have known that if you had contributed to the club via a redtv subscription. 

Oh I have red TV pal! But barely watch the shit spoken after the game coz garner n McLean ar dick heeds