Summer 2022 Transfer Window

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

I wouldn't worry. 

Very confident of an eintracht Frankfurt victory. Their place in the league table doesn't tell the full story. They defeated the Spanish Cup winners and Barcelona. Say what you want about this Barca side but it's littered with quality, still.

Rangers haven't been as good away from home in the tournament. The home advantage is something they've needed to get them over the line. 

They were taken to ET by a Braga side who are miles off the pace in the Portuguese league. 

They did well at home to Leipzig/Dortmund in games they were allowed to be physical. They've deserved to get where they are, from a purely footballing perspective, but, I wouldn't worry. They'll be outclassed tonight. The referee at a neutral venue on the continent wont allow for a lot of what was allowed at Ibrox, which is normally how it goes, games are reffed to the precedent set in the host country. 

Frankfurt appear to be more flexible than RBL and BD in the previous rounds, they'll know what they should/shouldn't be doing in terms of stopping counters etc. 

Frankfurt to lift the cup, Seville to be overturned, many Huns to be hospitalised and battered. 

Don't worry guys. 

Edit; they also outclassed a very decent West Ham team who play similar enough to der hun. 

So, again lads, I wouldn't worry about it. 

Can we get that in writing please? ?

Had a horrible feeling since they beat Braga 

6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Unless Joe is definitely going there's nae point spunking a wedge of the budget on Siegrist or any other keeper. 

Would rather see the money spent on pace, creativity, attackers myself.

100% this. Shore up - strengthen the central defence and you see a huge difference throughout the team. Joe is one of the last that should be getting replaced right now. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Unless Joe is definitely going there's nae point spunking a wedge of the budget on Siegrist or any other keeper. 

our keepers have let us done since the covid break.

we do need a solution but aye paying two keepers £5k/week is not going to be the solution

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Getting a new goalie in is a priority imo. Sadly Lewis has declined over the past two years and it's time for a change. He'd be great backup but not on his current wage.

Look at the difference having a good goalie has made to Celtic, Hearts and Dundee Utd.

3 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

The compensation and wages would be likely to rule us out. if he leaves Man U permanently the most likely destination will be Cardiff. 

Compensation would be less than 500k and for a player of his ability and age Aberdeen should be willing to pay that

13 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Compensation would be less than 500k and for a player of his ability and age Aberdeen should be willing to pay that

Would our compensation not be less than what Cardiff had to pay but even if we are going to splash cash on anyone it should definitely be someone like levitt. I think we would recoup it very easily even if we had to pay him top wages for our wage scale 

Reckon if Siegfried signs, Lewis will be no2.

That's probably why JG has spoke with Lewis to make him aware that the no1 jersey is not his for the taking.

23 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Agree with that. 

Selling Ferguson &/or Ramsay also should give us scope to invest in a couple of young players for decent fees, with the potential to sell them on in a couple of years.

But the chances of us signing the likes of Levitt & Connor Ronan are remote.

There are 24 clubs in the Championship & a good few in League One who’d all pay a lot more than us.

I have no issue with us selling the likes of Ramsay for £4m-£5m if we re-invest a chunk in two or three players & still have a decent amount in the bank. 

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, thurso said:

Would our compensation not be less than what Cardiff had to pay but even if we are going to splash cash on anyone it should definitely be someone like levitt. I think we would recoup it very easily even if we had to pay him top wages for our wage scale 

Yes it would be less as it’s only a cross-borders development fee Aberdeen would need to pay. 

Levitt had said he would return to Dundee Utd so Aberdeen should be in there making him a better offer. He would be perfect replacement for Ferguson and cost less to sign leaving so of the Ferguson money to make other signings

13 minutes ago, thurso said:

Even if Cardiff’s amount was double or treble ours, they can pay that easier than our compensation. 

4 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It is some achievement for a 10 year old club with one top flight league title and a petrofac cup to their name. Never let them forget.  

AB4-D031-E-822-E-4020-9-E89-88-CBAE468-Ebest sawmill

Mcoist telling Aberdeen supporter you get a life! after saying he hopes the huns get thrashed by eintracht.     Does this blue nosed mouthpiece think everyone should be wanting the mafia who controls Scottish football to win.

Mcoist keep humping patsy kensit, it’s the only thing now you will ever score.

You cheating mouthpiece.   
plus the blue nosed brigade quoting if they win it will be the greatest achievement in Europe by any Scottish club.   Bullshit look at millions spent on the present blue nosed team.    
No mcoist the greatest achievement was by Aberdeen a team that cost hardly anything, now that was the greatest achievement and against Real Madrid. and not a middle of the table rout team.

18 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Mcoist telling Aberdeen supporter you get a life! after saying he hopes the huns get thrashed by eintracht.     Does this blue nosed mouthpiece think everyone should be wanting the mafia who controls Scottish football to win.

Mcoist keep humping patsy kensit, it’s the only thing now you will ever score.

You cheating mouthpiece.   
plus the blue nosed brigade quoting if they win it will be the greatest achievement in Europe by any Scottish club.   Bullshit look at millions spent on the present blue nosed team.    
No mcoist the greatest achievement was by Aberdeen a team that cost hardly anything, now that was the greatest achievement and against Real Madrid. and not a middle of the table rout team.

Keep this chat to the sevco thread so us who don’t care don’t have to read it. 

but on a side note if a fat cunt like mccoist can pull someone as hot as patsy Kensit there’s hope for me yet. Had many a wank to her in my teens ?

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, thurso said:

but on a side note if a fat cunt like mccoist can pull someone as hot as patsy Kensit there’s hope for me yet. Had many a wank to her in my teens ?

He wasn’t fat when he was pumping her. Keep the wanking remark to to men only magazine.  ?

36 minutes ago, thurso said:

Doesn’t stop you from contributing to the sevco thread. Thought you didn’t care, fucking beaut. 

41 minutes ago, thurso said:

Patsy Kensit is a wee deranged coke whoa!