Summer 2022 Transfer Window

41 minutes ago, thurso said:

Keep this chat to the sevco thread so us who don’t care don’t have to read it. 

but on a side note if a fat cunt like mccoist can pull someone as hot as patsy Kensit there’s hope for me yet. Had many a wank to her in my teens ?

Patsy Kensit is a wee deranged coke whoa!

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Mcoist telling Aberdeen supporter you get a life! after saying he hopes the huns get thrashed by eintracht.     Does this blue nosed mouthpiece think everyone should be wanting the mafia who controls Scottish football to win.

Mcoist keep humping patsy kensit, it’s the only thing now you will ever score.

You cheating mouthpiece.   
plus the blue nosed brigade quoting if they win it will be the greatest achievement in Europe by any Scottish club.   Bullshit look at millions spent on the present blue nosed team.    
No mcoist the greatest achievement was by Aberdeen a team that cost hardly anything, now that was the greatest achievement and against Real Madrid. and not a middle of the table rout team.

What Aberdeen supporter did he tell to get a life? 

1 hour ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Haha Minijc is on edge. When siegrest signs I’ll have contributed more exclusives than her to the group. Telling her select group of pals in secret isn’t an exclusive. Tell everybody or nobody. 

Not really, it's just funny that you said they hoped to have the signing done by tomorrow then said there was more interest that they anticipated, they just find that out today aye?  Boys agents been to various clubs in the last 3 months, we are a bit down the list hence why we have several other options for that position. 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Not really, it's just funny that you said they hoped to have the signing done by tomorrow then said there was more interest that they anticipated, they just find that out today aye?  Boys agents been to various clubs in the last 3 months, we are a bit down the list hence why we have several other options for that position. 

I said goodwins hoping. Not gaurenteed. It’ll come. Just might be a bit longer.

be here before your 3 pre-contracts ? 

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Absolutely no shock or exclusive that we'd offer a deal to Siegrist.

However I would be shocked if he comes to the Dons. Better off moving to england/abroad or just staying at United

Think he qualifies as homegrown for English clubs so would assume he'd go down there, espeically with the money clubs in League 1 can offer

4 hours ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Reckon if Siegfried signs, Lewis will be no2.

That's probably why JG has spoke with Lewis to make him aware that the no1 jersey is not his for the taking.

I don't believe any new keeper we sign should be guaranteed the No1 position.  Whichever keeper is in form at the time,  be it Lewis or any new signing then they should be picked to play, its called compition for places, something we have lacked in the keeper position previously

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

I don't believe any new keeper we sign should be guaranteed the No1 position.  Whichever keeper is in form at the time,  be it Lewis or any new signing then they should be picked to play, its called compition for places, something we have lacked in the keeper position previously

A get your point, but realistically Aberdeen won’t and don’t need 2 first choice GKs. Too many other areas needing quality too on our budget. 

p.s thank you Frankfurt

51 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Correct. but no problem to give Woods, Lewis and Ritchie a kick up the arse by having the new keeper in for the first game

36 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

A get your point, but realistically Aberdeen won’t and don’t need 2 first choice GKs. Too many other areas needing quality too on our budget. 

p.s thank you Frankfurt

Have you heard any news on either Joe Lewis and/or Woods potentially leaving this summer.

10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Have you heard any news on either Joe Lewis and/or Woods potentially leaving this summer.

Nah, just incomings. But a would presume JL goes if we get a target. Don’t think he’d be happy to play second fiddle and with a fresh start could be an asset for somebody. 

1 hour ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Nah, just incomings. But a would presume JL goes if we get a target. Don’t think he’d be happy to play second fiddle and with a fresh start could be an asset for somebody. 

Would hope it's pre-agreed to be honest. Can't be fucked wasting 5k odd on Lewis then another 3-5 on a decent replacement when we have bigger problems pretty much all over the park.

If our interest in Hladky is solid and they want a fee would they take Joe, the local(ish) lad as a swap?

4 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Would hope it's pre-agreed to be honest. Can't be fucked wasting 5k odd on Lewis then another 3-5 on a decent replacement when we have bigger problems pretty much all over the park.

If our interest in Hladky is solid and they want a fee would they take Joe, the local(ish) lad as a swap?

Goodwin strikes me as the sort of guy who once he’s well moisturised and groomed, smashes out a cuppa hours on football manager recruiting the life out his team. Gotta trust him first window, at least ??

8 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

You're not wasting anything. 

It's not your money. The club might see the value in having two goalkeepers of good quality. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

So you'd revoke all of them if we brought in another good goalie to challenge with JL? Seems a bit dramatic. 

You suggested it wasn't costing the fans anything not me. Have you seen our defence? Our lack of creativity? Our 1 striker? Money should be spent elsewhere first is all I'm saying. 

Just now, Durrant Dived said:

You suggested it wasn't costing the fans anything not me. Have you seen our defence? Our lack of creativity? Our 1 striker? Money should be spent elsewhere first is all I'm saying. 

What if I told you Cormack will probably provide adequate funding for all those areas?