Summer 2022 Transfer Window

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I presumed he meant McGeouch. Remember when he left Hibs we offered to make him our highest paid player and he rejected that offer for an even more lucrative one at Sunderland.

When that didn't work out we tried to get him again and still he chose to give it one last go at Sunderland. We finally got him at the third time of asking.......I don't think we gave him what he earned down there but I'd be surprised if he wasn't (at the point of signing) one of our top 3 earners

What a time was wasted chasing McGeouch

Fuck me grimmer & 34 year old maguire!

Is this our lot? we are shite expedited by that cunt cormack the yank wannabe cunt! Hope he breaks his back & legs and has to relinquish his position & stranglehold!

21 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Is this our lot? we are shite expedited by that cunt cormack the yank wannabe cunt! Hope he breaks his back & legs and has to relinquish his position & stranglehold!

Relax! The next Jon Gallagher and Jack Gurr will be along soon to shore up the partnership with Atlanta United.......

22 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

You are mental, getting worked up over one person taking the piss and another suggestion that isn't the worst in the world.

• Upvote 2
49 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Lolz

Have a day off. It'll do you the world of good.