Summer 2022 Transfer Window

12 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Rather we signed Victoria Adam. The boys a fat prick 

not familiar with Victoria Adam but sounds like another that will be better than last seasons lot

Are you thinking of ex hearts Stephanie Adam? Slayer of huns

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Kennedy not going anywhere - that not being the case.

It’s more a worry that Goodwin has said on a few occasions now that he has a big part to play next season. Not sure Kennedy starting sits massively well with me based on what I’ve seen so far.  

10 minutes ago, slippers said:

It’s more a worry that Goodwin has said on a few occasions now that he has a big part to play next season. Not sure Kennedy starting sits massively well with me based on what I’ve seen so far.  

Me neither 

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Siegrist is certainly within our budget but it remains to be seen if he would prefer to get out of Scotland altogether.

And his wife away from Callum Butcher ??

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

Make Wycombe an offer for Grimmer*. We'll be needing a right back. Last right back signing from League One in England didn't work it badly.

Also dislikes the Huns = make him captain.

*Can't afford him 

He is still a massive aberdeen fan, heard him talking on one of the podcasts

Says he wants to come back and for what it's worth, was pretty scathing of scrote shite

5 minutes ago, mutant said:

I think it would be great to have an actual Aberdeen fan in the side, he’s had a decent career. All for Grimmer signing.

Never mind an Aberdeen fan in the side, we need one or two Aberdeen fans in the club full stop. Could do with someone in the backroom staff telling the players what it actually means to play for Aberdeen, and explaining that it's unacceptable to be going to Sevco and Celtic games and bumming them up on Twitter etc. Players at the club obviously have no clue at the moment - someone should be sitting them down as soon as they join and talking them through the whole thing so they understand - they're not here to sit and admire the 2 Glasgow clubs, they're here to do everything they can to beat them, and every other team we compete against.

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Never mind an Aberdeen fan in the side, we need one or two Aberdeen fans in the club full stop. Could do with someone in the backroom staff telling the players what it actually means to play for Aberdeen, and explaining that it's unacceptable to be going to Sevco and Celtic games and bumming them up on Twitter etc. Players at the club obviously have no clue at the moment - someone should be sitting them down as soon as they join and talking them through the whole thing so they understand - they're not here to sit and admire the 2 Glasgow clubs, they're here to do everything they can to beat them, and every other team we compete against.

So that’s a total clear out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36 minutes ago, Millertime said:

He is still a massive aberdeen fan, heard him talking on one of the podcasts

Says he wants to come back and for what it's worth, was pretty scathing of scrote shite

A “massive Aberdeen fan” doesn’t fuck the club over like he did. Get him in the bin