Summer 2022 Transfer Window

22 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Are you suggesting he didn't get 'it' when he was at Aberdeen? 

Because if you are then I disagree. 

I wouldn't normally advocate the return of a player in their 30s but I think we need a reset of the culture in the squad and Shinnie would epitomise that imo 

You could never fault his attitude. It was spot on. 

I actually think as a player he was a bit over-rated though.
Poor passer & a lot of his running about was to retrieve his misplaced passes. 

Grimmer I have no clue about on the grounds I’ve not seen him play a game of football, if I’m being honest. 

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Derek Ferguson’s just revealed his laddie is about to become a daddy. Maybe that will further hasten his departure from AFC, with him currently being paid a pittance.

Plenty time to get off to England/Italy and back to Glasgow before the bairn starts the school

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Derek Ferguson’s just revealed his laddie is about to become a daddy. Maybe that will further hasten his departure from AFC, with him currently being paid a pittance.

For his & our sake, he definitely needs sold.

If he doesn’t leave this summer, we have an unhappy player & an “asset” that’s dwindling in value as his contract is running down. 

1 hour ago, vinny de salvo said:

Is there no admin on this site any more?  Always been my go-to for pre-season speculation but sifting through some of this content from fellow Dandies is torturous.  Any chance of implementing a suspension system or age verification for those who are just keen to see if there is any light ahead for the Dons?

Sorry but you’re in the wrong place if you want transfer info. Just go somewhere else.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, DelMonte said:

Sorry but you’re in the wrong place if you want transfer info. Just go somewhere else.

Or just wait until the club make announcements in due course ?