Summer 2022 Transfer Window

44 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Correct, pics, gaels, Viking, and Scot’s 

NE- gaels

NW-Pictish folk

Tried everywhere-vikings

lowlanders-scots 

obviously scots for me-no foos ma doos in these parts

Do you not have gaels and Pictish not mixed up. 

52 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Ten cat can’t be from Thurso, he’s never once said “ace” or “lethal” in his posts. 

That’s a pretty lethal summary 

38 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

"Not a regular poster, but broke the Gleeson story a few years ago and same source has said we are just about over the line to sign one of the top scorers from Bundesliga 2 this season. Wont divulge name or team but he seems confident."

Poster over on P&B

Wonder if its Philipp Hofmann....

https://www.transfermarkt.com/philipp-hofmann/profil/spieler/119037

That profile says he's moving to Bochum on 1st July, unless I'm reading it wrong.

• Haha 1

Hard to find an out of contract player on the list of top scorers in thet league. There's a few big clubs in that league so if we did manage to sign one of the top scorers it would surely be classed as a bit of coup? TransferMarkt values most of the top 10 at over £1.5m though.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

3 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

The window isn't open.?

It's not stopped Man City signing Haaland, Villa making 2 signings, Hibs signing 2 players, St Mirren signing 2 players. The window not being open yet just means the player can't be registered yet. Everything can be agreed and contracts signed. Or pre contracts agreed if they are out of contract. 

3 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

It's not stopped Man City signing Haaland, Villa making 2 signings, Hibs signing 2 players, St Mirren signing 2 players. The window not being open yet just means the player can't be registered yet. Everything can be agreed and contracts signed. Or pre contracts agreed if they are out of contract. 

I Ken that....But the Window is still shut.?