Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

"Not a regular poster, but broke the Gleeson story a few years ago and same source has said we are just about over the line to sign one of the top scorers from Bundesliga 2 this season. Wont divulge name or team but he seems confident."

Poster over on P&B

Wonder if its Philipp Hofmann....

https://www.transfermarkt.com/philipp-hofmann/profil/spieler/119037

Would probably be a good signing if he wasn’t a junkie and dead but still in better shape than Stephen Gleason when he was here 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Just had word of a confirmed signing coming in next week. Very interesting indeed. 

Go on if it’s confirmed say who it is so we can get it started early that he’s shit and not good enough to play for us.
No point waiting until next week to get that going 

Here's the out of contracters - bound to sign at least 1 or 2 out of this list... Scottish Premiership - End of contract 2022 | Transfermarkt

Paul McGinn or Liam Grimshaw to replace Calvin Ramsay at RB maybe

Connor McCarthy or Big Bevis as a defensive option

Liam Donnelly or Alex Gogic as a midfield option

I could see us taking 1 or 2 of them - they're in the age group Goodwin is apparently focussing on and they'll be relatively cheap options with SPL experience. This is the kind of cack I'm expecting for about 5 or 6 of the 10/11 new players we'll bring in.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, beef_sister said:

Making up stories to strangers on the internet to be relevant...

Is you're life really that tragic?

Relevance isn't what I'm after, if it was, I wouldn't have an anonymous account. 

Is you are life really that tragic? Doesn't make sense. 

This place is good for nothing if it's not getting folk worked up in a tiz. Reeled in a few with Nicky Clark. 

Was totally serious regarding RCC tho. 

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Here's the out of contracters - bound to sign at least 1 or 2 out of this list... Scottish Premiership - End of contract 2022 | Transfermarkt

I could see us taking 1 or 2 of them - they're in the age group Goodwin is apparently focussing on and they'll be relatively cheap options with SPL experience. This is the kind of cack I'm expecting for about 5 or 6 of the 10/11 new players we'll bring in.

Shoot me now! If that's the type they sign then fuck season 22/23. #FuckCormack

7 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

McGinn doesn't like Goodwin, Goodwin didn't like him and binned him from St Mirren, why the fuck would he sign him?

10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Is there a Bundesliga C or Bundesliga D? More likely a top scorer from that level. 

Who was the superstar Jimmy was looking at from like the fifth tier in Holland?

Something like Robert Wot or something?

The boy you're thinking of was/is the amateur Robert Fik who thought he was too good for Aberdeen after travelling over to here from Holland. 

Fuck him.

There is a Bundesliga 3 then below that is the Oberliga and the German regional leagues.

16 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Sorry but wouldn't have Robert's youngest sibling at our club.

Far too reckless, irrational, and clumsy. A bit like his older brother.