Summer 2022 Transfer Window

6 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Is this actually genuine for a change and not another non story created by a fudbox?

Getting to the stage you can't separate the wheat from the chaff these days. 

Having a look on twitter would suggest it's either true or an amazingly put together wind up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

Is this actually genuine for a change and not another non story created by a fudbox?

Getting to the stage you can't separate the wheat from the chaff these days. 

In fairness I thought the Bundesliga striker rumour was real for a start too! ? 

16 minutes ago, mike1234 said:

Shinnie has 2 years left on his Wigan contract, no way we’re signing him

Us signing this Albanian should put any talk of Shinnie straight in the bin. If he couldn't get in Wigan's team last season he can rot on their bench next season. Get the Albanian boy in then prioritise further up the park. That's where our real problems lie and i'm sure Goodwin and Mowbray will have something lined up. I think there may be 3 players arriving this week. Based on nothing other than hope. 

11 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Us signing this Albanian should put any talk of Shinnie straight in the bin. If he couldn't get in Wigan's team last season he can rot on their bench next season. Get the Albanian boy in then prioritise further up the park. That's where our real problems lie and i'm sure Goodwin and Mowbray will have something lined up. I think there may be 3 players arriving this week. Based on nothing other than hope. 

If the cryptic posts of the omniscient @minijc are to be taken into account then using them it can be inferred that like...2 in possibly this week including the Albanian fella

11 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Clarification only if you are from PERTH. Australia koala country?. If your from Perth Scotland ?you wouldn’t understand the meaning of clarification so i am not going to clarify it. ???????????  ?

Koalas are extinct in Western Australia min...

9 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Who have we got contracted that plays there? Barron and McCrorie? Maybe Goodwin fancies putting McCrorie into defence next season. Ferguson will be sold. Need depth in all positions. It looks a decent move. Rather this than fucking journeymen with history of injuries from League 1 in England. 

Unless he’s right back next season can’t see mccrorie playing defence next season goodwin moved him into attacking midfield as soon as he arrived 

7 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

The Albanian boy sounds absolutely shite ?

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, thurso said:

Unless he’s right back next season can’t see mccrorie playing defence next season goodwin moved him into attacking midfield as soon as he arrived 

6 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see us play three at the back, with McCrorie on the right of the three.

Hopefully the Hun bastard is playing for another team next season… if he’s still here, I’d much rather him at the back, as he’s nowhere near good enough to play midfield.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, CCB III said:

15 caps for Albania. Can't be that bad, IMO. 

Probs do a decent turn. 

Assuming his stats have stuck out in a relegated team. No idea what standard is but notice he’s played quite a lot for Albania recently, started a lot of games but seems to be benched for the bigger games. 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

The Albanian boy sounds absolutely shite ?

I much prefer us taking a gamble on signing a foreign player rather than signing English League 1/2 and known SPL dross. 

You have to believe the recruitment team has done their due diligence on any player we sign this summer. Seemingly under McInnes, recruitment was based off word of mouth and a player performing well against us.

Under Mowbray I'm hopeful we'll sign less duds than we did under McInnes/Russ Richardson.