Summer 2022 Transfer Window

10 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I believe he would have offered greater protection to the back line, I believe he would easily have recycled possession and kept possession for us resulting in less balls coming straight back on top of the defence. So yes he would have made a great difference at times. 

Worst player - and you don't let your bitterness get in the way of your judgement. 

Sure ?

Take a look back. I never liked Jack long before any hint of him going to Huns so bitterness argument is pish. 

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A bit like your incessant posts, making the same fucking point over & over & bastarding over, derailing a thread too.

?

8 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I think the phrase is bitter and obsessed. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the ones claiming that we wouldn't miss Jack when we signed Tansey.  

Hated Jack as a player for us & more so now. He’s overrated in the fkn extreme 

The talk of him being made club captain gave me the dry boak 

2 hours ago, JamieMT said:

"We spoke about lazy recruitment – it's very easy to sign players from teams that you play against in your own league."

Seems Jim Goodwin's of a similar mind to many of the fans as far as recruitment goes. Actually quite refreshing to hear.

Think he could maybe wait till he gets higher than 10th before he criticises previous managers....

Pretty sure the window is shut til the 10th and the international window is 1 jul.  We can pre sign players true but given we can’t register till the 10th would imagine quite a few will holiday till then or wait till the 10th at least   

I would guess preseason will start on the 27th June at the earliest??

reckon a few more days of patience required

6 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Think he could maybe wait till he gets higher than 10th before he criticises previous managers....

He made it clear he wasn't criticising previous managers. He was just making the point that over the long term that won't work, nothing wrong with getting players from your own league when and as it suits, but the bulk of it coming from guys who have previously played in our league or in lower league England, isn't fully utilising the reach the club might have. 

So, yeah. Fuck u. 

2 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Jack was a tidy player, but never a stand out.

He was better for us than a lot care to remember, but as tidy as he was, he was never spectacular.

Not a game changer, or a player that could lift others around him.

As FnD says, not a player to rely on to take a game by the scruff of the neck and pull his team out of the shit in a tough game.

Certainly nowhere near the worst midfielder to play for us, but will never be remembered for anything other than being an Aberdonian hun who was an average player for us.

Agree with this, most wont want to admit he was good for us but he slotted in well in a midfield trio, could argue we've not really replace him.

However he's an aberdonian hun so he and his family can go fuck themselves

3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Blinkered view of the snake to be fair. He was very good for us. Anybody whos played football at any level could appreciate the job he did for the team. The goons who stood in front of me in the South who would berate him every game were absolute dweebs who had never kicked a ball for anybody in their life.

Why's it blinkered? I thought that when he was here and still think it now. I don't want a player who can take a ball off the defense and pass it 5 yards to the side. He couldn't tackle, he couldn't score, he couldn't beat a man and he couldn't play a defense splitting pass. Those are facts.

• Upvote 1