Summer 2022 Transfer Window

20 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

A mentioned Findlay when he played for Kilmarnock as a good defender we should be going for due to his pace and got told by almost everyone on here that he was shite, Kilmarnock pffftt etc, seen him plenty of times and was clearly better than any of our CB, s at the time,how the world turns eh

Has it been confirmed he's the cb like? Or you just talking shite and saying "I told you so" to boost your own ego?

I believe it is a 'dunne' deal. Very sorry about that, both for the news and the pun. Perhaps what excites Goodwin and what excites everyone else is different? Find it rather funny that he mentioned what he constitutes as 'lazy recruitment' and then literally does it himself. Ah well.

I'm willing to be proven wrong if somebody was to come up with some new info?

So is the assumption that this LCB is coming in to partner Bates, rather than Gallagher? If so, where does that leave big Deccy? He's likely one of our top earners so we don't really want him sitting on the bench, and no doubt he still thinks he's a few good years left and maybe still has Scotland aspirations, so doubt he'll want to sit on the bench either. Possible that he might move on in this window?

22 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

So is the assumption that this LCB is coming in to partner Bates, rather than Gallagher? If so, where does that leave big Deccy? He's likely one of our top earners so we don't really want him sitting on the bench, and no doubt he still thinks he's a few good years left and maybe still has Scotland aspirations, so doubt he'll want to sit on the bench either. Possible that he might move on in this window?

Would be best for all parties if he moved on.He’s been absolutely gash for us.

54 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Has it been confirmed he's the cb like? Or you just talking shite and saying "I told you so" to boost your own ego?

Nope, did a say it had?,plenty of others on here speculating?, nothing said to them?nothing to do with ego?, a mentioned him when playing for Kilmarnock and as per got shot down, usual shite that he’s not good enough etc, was this post just to negatively put me down to make you seem cool amongst your peers?.fucking ego?, couldn’t give 2 fucks lads ??

41 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Weve currently got like 17 players with a host of them closer to the door than Gallagher.

He's safe until at least the last few days of August if not beyond

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Nope, did a say it had?,plenty of others on here speculating?, nothing said to them?nothing to do with ego?, a mentioned him when playing for Kilmarnock and as per got shot down, usual shite that he’s not good enough etc, was this post just to negatively put me down to make you seem cool amongst your peers?.fucking ego?, couldn’t give 2 fucks lads ??

Aye plenty are speculating but they aren't claiming to say "I told you he was good " when he's not even signed. Beaut ??

6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Why do you use a instead of I ? very annoying 

13 hours ago, slippers said:

Probably because he said about a week ago we are close to signing a CB that will excite the fans then Goodwin says exactly that tonight…

On another note he seemed to smile when he said South American players, probably reading too much into it but hopefully a few incoming. 

No he never

Fs clubs just tweeted and it started of by saying the club this morning would like to confirm then its off on a jolly to Spain for pre season! Could've swore it wss our first signing  announcement ??

Findlay was not "shite" nor a "carthorse". He was a dependable solid left sided centre half who would actually be a decent bit of business if it was him. 

He had pace and was good in the air.

So many naysayers on here who moan for the sake of it. I'll wait till I see who we bring in and how they settle and perform prior to any rash or even plainly ludicrous reactions.

I'm still confident that this will be a strong and successful window. Just a hunch....