Summer 2022 Transfer Window

8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Yeah I think on this occasion he would be pretty safe just meant in general, the only benefit is sending back if they are shite. I hate loaning from OF though.

Also I was in Ayrshire this weekend, feel for you. Fucking union Jack's and huns everywhere ?

Where abouts? I moved away about 7 years ago. Live in Balloch now. But aye Ayrshire is a pit. Surprised Patel didn't want to send all the illegals to Kilwinning or Irvine. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Yeah I think on this occasion he would be pretty safe just meant in general, the only benefit is sending back if they are shite. I hate loaning from OF though.

Also I was in Ayrshire this weekend, feel for you. Fucking union Jack's and huns everywhere ?

Seen some twat in Broch painted flags outside his pub on walls. Not just minging UJ’s but fkn St George crosses as well. 
Seriously wtf are the brochers playing at allowing this kind of shite. 

Should be walking by there with paint filled balloons at every chance. 

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

What is the situation with a buy option if say he comes in and hits the ground running, massive hit, Celtic obviously have to accept the offer but is their anything to say the player has to accept a deal? Is a deal pre agreed for player too? 

If it's only an option then i don't think so. Think it just mwans we essentially get first refusal. If it's an obligation to buy (like it was McCrorie to us abd the boy Henderson to Hibs) then everything is pre agreed. 

1 minute ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Has the potential to be a pretty big week for the club.  Certainly looks like Ramsay will be off to Liverpool.  Hopefully this will see the start of a few signings announced along with the new kit being released. 

i'd suspect we want to do a couple of transfer fee bits ourselves before selling Ramsay regardless of whether the fee is only £3M or higher

8 minutes ago, slippers said:

Its what we should be looking for but I have my doubts as the account only has a few 100 followers. 

Cannot judge the info credibility on follower numbers.

Minijc for example is an amazing source of reliable info & he only has 3 followers.

2 of which being sock puppets & 1 being his actual ‘trusted’ sock

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Biggest news for the club next week will likely be players going out rather than in.

We are that kind of club now. Like Dundee Utd about a dozen or so years ago. 

Must be a bundle of fucking fun in the F&D household these days.

Do you really support Aberdeen or are you just here to share and spread the doom and gloom that is obviously your own personal life?

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Biggest news for the club next week will likely be players going out rather than in.

We are that kind of club now. Like Dundee Utd about a dozen or so years ago. 

Every club in Scotland is that kind of club. Its disappointing to lose our best players but if we get the correct money for them it shows the clubs going in the right direction. We get the recruitment right this summer and the club could be in a very good place in 12 months.

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Must be a bundle of fucking fun in the F&D household these days.

Do you really support Aberdeen or are you just here to share and spread the doom and gloom that is obviously your own personal life?

Any Aberdeen fan that has a worse personal life than that of being an Aberdeen fan in general right now I really do feel sorry for ?

14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Cannot judge the info credibility on follower numbers.

Minijc for example is an amazing source of reliable info & he only has 3 followers.

2 of which being sock puppets & 1 being his actual ‘trusted’ sock

Behave you. He’s already thrown his toys out the pram once this holiday weekend. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Any Aberdeen fan that has a worse personal life than that of being an Aberdeen fan in general right now I really do feel sorry for ?

You should try getting out more, there is a whole world to explore and do exciting things in as opposed to pishing your pants daily on a football forum about who we are are going to sign or what game our manager has been at lately.

While I will always support Aberdeen, I have also learned that football, especially Scottish football, is nae worth getting your (wife's) knickers in a twist about.