Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Take up scrabble. A question I asked RJ. Have you ever been punched in the face ? If you stood on a real pub rather than a virtual world must have happened . surely   ?

Check you keyboard warrior, I’m not the one constantly insulting and abusing people on a football forum. No never been punched in the face,.I’m 6ft 4 and over 20 stone but a gentle giant. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

Liverpool getting a very highly thought of first team player for 4m seems to low. Seen the papers saying that club are prepared to hold out for his valuation. Hopefully the papers are completely making up this 4m amount. Romano will likely give us a relatively accurate break down even if the club does report it as undisclosed. 

£4m ‘inclusive’ of potential add ons must be made up shite by papers. That’s basically same/similar to McKenna deal but Ramsay has far far more potential & realistic chance of becoming a hugely expensive player in future.

£4m initially ‘plus’ add ons in future would be far more realistic. 
DC would be ridiculed if it got out that £4m is the max we can potentially make from Ramsay deal. Especially with so many clubs interested 

14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Well considering JG says he is very hands on in training & doesn’t leave it to his assistant to do, maybe he wants to be able to keep an eye on his office when he’s taking training ? 

Even being hands on his office should overlook the training pitches so he can keep an eye on the youth players. 

Or he’s worried someone shits on his desk

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Check you keyboard warrior, I’m not the one constantly insulting and abusing people on a football forum. No never been punched in the face,.I’m 6ft 4 and over 20 stone but a gentle giant. 

I think you and I would enjoy a pint as long as you don’t fuckjng speak . I am sorry if I am a bit extreme with you but you are a gentle giant whose sole function on here is bringing Aberdeen down.

So I’m Six foot two sixteen stone. No sympathy required.

A bit of advice reel it in for fucks sake 

1 minute ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I think you and I would enjoy a pint as long as you don’t fuckjng speak . I am sorry if I am a bit extreme with you but you are a gentle giant whose sole function on here is bringing Aberdeen down.

Alright Earthquake and Typhoon, now you've both shared your vital statistics, why don't you both kiss and make up and enjoy your pint in silence. 

• Haha 5

Ok WOw.your lack of self awareness knows no bounds. 

So to summarise. We are shite we will always be shite for ever more. 

You really are an extremely sad cunt

You’ve not got a sense of humour have you? 
I constantly get told I’m repetitive because I’m vocal about my feelings about Goodwin, yet I’ve been called Red John about 100 times… that’s the definition of repetitive.

Ok keyboard warrior. Does your mummy know you’re still up this late on a school night?

Fair enough, you can buy me a pint and I promise I’ll keep my mouth shut ?

Im vocal with my feelings on Goodwin, but I genuinely hope he proves me wrong. I love the dons, this past year has maybe just brought out the worst in me when it comes to them. The only positive this past year has been Ramsay and now even he’s going.

Anyway apologies to all if I come off a little OTT at times, but I’m opinionated and I’m not changing.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You’ve not got a sense of humour have you? 
I constantly get told I’m repetitive because I’m vocal about my feelings about Goodwin, yet I’ve been called Red John about 100 times… that’s the definition of repetitive.

Ok keyboard warrior. Does your mummy know you’re still up this late on a school night?

Look I don’t think you are a bad lad . We are all dons supporters after all. All I am saying stop posting ridiculous negative shit . Take a wee think how posts about how bad Goodwin is and how bad next season is going to be et cetera et cetera.

save that shit for Red John and Slippers and DOC down the pub and do us all a favour and fuck off.

• Upvote 3
47 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Part of me feels ripped off by a deal "worth" £4m. Part of me feels aggrieved Liverpool are getting Ramsay for a fraction of what Everton paid for Patterson.

But when all's said and done it's just numbers on a spreadsheet, the money won't be ploughed back into the team. So it makes little odds beyond we have another player we need to replace. Good luck Calvin, hope you go on to great things.

McKenna, Ramsay, Barron, Ferguson. The greatest future benefit we might see from such sales is young lads opting to sign for us knowing they'll be given a chance and if they shine they'll play and ultimately move on to a bigger stage.

Its daft comparing ramsay to Patterson,  good grief

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

Why on earth was the managers office not looking out on the training pitches in the first place. Yes the manager is normally carrying out training but when he’s not surely he should be watching from his office 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fair enough, you can buy me a pint and I promise I’ll keep my mouth shut ?

Im vocal with my feelings on Goodwin, but I genuinely hope he proves me wrong. I love the dons, this past year has maybe just brought out the worst in me when it comes to them. The only positive this past year has been Ramsay and now even he’s going.

Anyway apologies to all if I come off a little OTT at times, but I’m opinionated and I’m not changing.

I have just read your last post and feel bad. Take out the last sentence about fucking off but reel back the negative shit brother.

And you are right it’s time for my bed.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I have just read your last post and feel bad. Take out the last sentence about fucking off but reel back the negative shit brother.

And you are right it’s time for my bed.

I’ve been told to fuck off so many times on here it’s like water off a ducks back so don’t worry about it.

1 hour ago, Donstar83 said:

Aye, well done to the supposed ITK bullshitters falling for a fake Italian signing on twitter this evening. ?

Who said he was signing tonight? As far as im aware the lad flew in from Rome via London and was getting his medical this evening. If any truth in it we should hear something by Friday if not before. Nothing by the weekend and its probably bollocks!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Its daft comparing ramsay to Patterson,  good grief

Only it isn’t.

Two players of the same nationality. Who play the same position. Playing in the same league (SPL). Having their breakthrough season in the same year. Transferring to clubs not only in the same league, but the same city. The comparisons are there to be drawn.

8 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

If there was a medical done today that normally takes a few hours. Then signing the contract, scarf pictures etc will probably get done tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, slippers said:

Who said he was signing tonight? As far as im aware the lad flew in from Rome via London and was getting his medical this evening. If any truth in it we should hear something by Friday if not before. Nothing by the weekend and its probably bollocks!

There was definitely no medicals conducted at CP yesterday.