Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Who on twitter?  No other cunt would know as this is a Minj exclusive and I never said the player was Italian, he might be but I don't know his nationality. 

Harulder ingolflson guy on twitter sometimes has been right in the past. 

Ok no probz Minj.

Just now, Yerdas Selzavon said:

You mean @HarryIngolfsson ? They've said nothing as far as I can see.

Yeah I meant him but it was actually a guy called nae forums dadi who said it was made up.

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Their info has been shite for the most part, got put in their place by Daddy Cormack as well, you should only trust me DoC.

Was actually that dadi guy on twitter.. Ok I'll trust only you Minj ?

Hibs have just signed a new RB from Oz, McGinns replacement? Surely should be a market we are scouting, good value for money. 

"Hibernian have announced their third signing in 24 hours, with Australian full-back Lewis Miller on his way, pending international clearance.

Miller had agreed a pre-contract switch from Central Coast Mariners to A-League rivals Macarthur, but has been lured to Scotland on a three-year deal, with the terms of the move undisclosed."

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

They've  previous for speaking shite. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a Scott Burns puppet account as since he's been banned, their info has dried up as well. 

I had that exact thought. Was always the same chat

25 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Hibs have just signed a new RB from Oz, McGinns replacement? Surely should be a market we are scouting, good value for money. 

"Hibernian have announced their third signing in 24 hours, with Australian full-back Lewis Miller on his way, pending international clearance.

Miller had agreed a pre-contract switch from Central Coast Mariners to A-League rivals Macarthur, but has been lured to Scotland on a three-year deal, with the terms of the move undisclosed."

Scotsman reporting Hibs "pipped" us for the signing of the Aussie.

Can't say i watch a lot of Gillingham games, so my opinion is flimsily based on Wikipedia. Tutonda looks like a career journeyman, a man of many clubs. No thanks. Tucker sounds promising. Their young player of the year, three times in a row and four times in total. Contract expires 30th June according to Transfermarkt.

if Ramirez has actually gone and its not just a rumour that his contract is cancelled, lets throw all his wage at signing Erik Botheim as our start striker. The Norwegian striker signed for Krasnodar from Bodo Glimt in December for millions but has just had his contract cancelled because of the war so now available for free. Come on Dave C make Erik's dream of playing for the dons come true  ? and show how ambitious you are at the same time. He could make you a fortune when we then sell him next summer. ? 

On a more serious note as someone we could realistically go for, his Norwegian under 21's teammate Sebastian Sebulonson, right back from Viking, is one to look at as a possible replacement right back if we get the money in from Liverpool for Ramsay. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Harsh. 
Good Dons lad.

If he’s leaving, I’d wish him well & hope it works out for him. 

I agree he seems a nice lad but you can hardly call him a 1st team stalwart. He has no steel in him, he is as soft as butter. Let him go to some team that suits his competence level and get him off our wages. 

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

I agree he seems a nice lad but you can hardly call him a 1st team stalwart. He has no steel in him, he is as soft as butter. Let him go to some team that suits his competence level and get him off our wages. 

He'll be on much more modest wages than some of the other shysters we have so I'd be for punting them first.

We will need some squad players.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

You should know by now you can’t slag dean campbell off on here.