Summer 2022 Transfer Window

11 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Celtic have only signed Carter-Vickers and Rangers haven't signed anyone so far and those 2 clubs have much more money and group stage football to offer.

Most players are still on holiday and won't be in any rush.

Yes it would be nice for us to have our squad in place but considering our only 2 pre-season games to date are at the Highland League clubs Buckie and Brechin then surely it won't be a massive issue if we don't have our squad in place by the start of July

Aye but they are topping up a stable team, not gutting it and effectively starting again.

Just to clarify, I'm not really all that bothered about the lack of activity, they'll get players in and there's a 50% chance they'll be disappointing, it's the market that we work in. 

10 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ryan Stevenson trying to make Hearts relevant I see.

Trying to start up the ‘turd force’ in Scottish football debate (or claiming there is no debate) & saying it’s a no brainier that Conner Ronan will pick Hearts over Aberdeen.

Does any other club get this cocky when they have their first 3rd place finish in the big league in years? ?

Argue with Lochend Celtic about who's 4th. Our ship sailed away from this nonsense a long time ago. How's the 16k stadium coming on? 

Gotta go. Think that's my new passport arrived.  ????✈️??

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Argue with Lochend Celtic about who's 4th. Our ship sailed away from this nonsense a long time ago. How's the 16k stadium coming on? 

Oh look one good season from the perennial relegation stragglers and this cunt thinks he's erchie.

Bore off 

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Fuck off you hun cunt.

No-one on here gives a flying fuck what a hun bastard thinks 

You finish above us for the first time in a decade, after two relegations?

You’re a fucking clown 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
On 6/2/2022 at 8:13 PM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Goodwin said he'd like most of the new players in by the the start of pre season, so he has 12 days to get at least 3. Well have 1 probably next week'  though maybe another the following week so I'd say 2 max by 15th June.

So far it looks spot on.

1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

Apart from the diving wee fanny bit I'd say thats quite an exaggeration! I don't think he's particularly slow and an example of not being able to cross the ball worth a fuck would be McLennan, I can't remember Vinnys crossing being too bad.

Agreed, I like the wee fella. He's a trier, has some skill & if his legs were normal length he'd give Usain a run for his money.

His diving was just embarrassing, but I thought he'd toned it down last couple of games.

21 minutes ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Agreed, I like the wee fella. He's a trier, has some skill & if his legs were normal length he'd give Usain a run for his money.

His diving was just embarrassing, but I thought he'd toned it down last couple of games.

He looks like some wee chocolate lassie who attempted a sex change but made an arse of it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, JamieMT said:

So if nobody has a clue, that applies to you also surely? If you have insight fantastic, spill.

For my part i am not in the know. I know no insiders. My opinion is based purely on what i read in the media. It's insignificant and inconsequential. But then this is a football forum and opinion is what it's all about.

Just wait and see what happens doesn't cut it on any level.

So to sum up, you've no idea, kinda what I was saying. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

New passport excitement ?

so cute. Like takin the kids on their first holiday abroad ?

6 hours ago, super_al said:

@mainstandmoan what is your view on how we are getting on with signing players this summer?

Not much positive vibe 

Fee paid for Albanian was £75k

Dunne bid sits at £125k. St Mirren holding it up looking for more. Incredible. 

Conor McCarthy being considered should Scales not happen, which should be resolved over the weekend one way or another

Siegrist still first choice but looks unlikely. Other targets would likely be behind JL

Bid made for Tobias Lauritsen. Rejected. May be increased offer. Other strikers being perused, nothing to get excited about, familiar names 

Ramsay replacement was Luke Neilson who has decided to go elsewhere despite previous agreement since January. 

• Upvote 6
5 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Not much positive vibe 

Conor McCarthy being considered should Scales not happen, which should be resolved over the weekend one way or another

Siegrist still first choice but looks unlikely. Other targets would likely be behind JL

Bid made for Tobias Lauritsen. Rejected. May be increased offer. Other strikers being perused, nothing to get excited about, familiar names 

Ramsay replacement was Luke Neilson who has decided to go elsewhere despite previous agreement since January. 

Tobias Lauritsen whose only scored 15 goals over 98 games over 5 seasons? 
Thank fuck!

If Hladky came in, he’d be no1. (I’m assuming he is/was a target)

10 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Not much positive vibe 

Bid made for Tobias Lauritsen. Rejected. May be increased offer. Other strikers being perused, nothing to get excited about, familiar names.

What familiar names?…… ?

17 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Not much positive vibe 

Can't you make up something to give us a bit of hope? 

18 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Not much positive vibe 

Nothing about the next signing who arrived in the city the other day, you disappoint me msm. 

20 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Not much positive vibe 

? Ano there was an old MSM who had prestige but I think this is a copycat living off the name. All mostly things discussed on here with the odd mad shout. 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You were in the championship (again) about 5 minutes ago you absolute fuckwit ?

Hearts fans really are special 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2