Summer 2022 Transfer Window

12 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Nixon is a fucking twat. He fucking charges folk now to get his "exclusives". The prick is a fucking journalist for thr Sun. He should be paying folk to listen to his drivel. And anyway it'll be Hladky he's referring to. The snag will be they want too big a fee considering he's still under contract. I'd also imagine he'd want bigger wages than Joe Lewis is currently on and by all accounts Joe is a massive earner for us. Can we really afford to be spending 2 big wages on keepers when there are far more pressing areas of the pitch to be concentrating on?

Joe Lewis is one of our biggest earners (if not the biggest) being captain as well. You are correct in saying it would be pretty poor management of funds to have another keeper on similar wages to him so having two of the high earners & only being able to play one at a time. So effectively paying double wages on ONE first 11 place. 

Bad enough having likes of Ramirez, Gallagher & Bates thieving other high wages from the club

6 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

??? that’s good for you. Well done kid.

He does enjoy a wee golden shower now & again.

As do so many in here. The sales of waterproof under sheets from my shop on union street have been quite remarkable this year. Was struggling to keep up with demand for a time there but thankfully Ramadani gave just enough of a lull for my second batch to arrive in, so I haven’t had to send anyone away unhappy/empty handed yet ?

8 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Jamie McGrath on loan.

Fiver down

Yer nae getting any loan deals right now unless its a Teddy Jenks eg youth player no where near the first team. 

The likes of McGrath is the same as Dean Campbell.... absolute no chance we let him go any time soon

Mr Here We Go Confirmed saying we want €10m including add ons for Ramsay. Club confident of agreeing everything with Liverpool. Hopefully Ramsay being sold means we can srart to get our incomings over the line. Could that be what's been holding everything up? Waiting until we have the Ramsay money before spending money on fees. Maybe everything is all agreed with other players and clubs but just need to wait until Ramsay goes before we can rubber stamp everything. 

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Mr Here We Go Confirmed saying we want €10m including add ons for Ramsay. Club confident of agreeing everything with Liverpool. Hopefully Ramsay being sold means we can srart to get our incomings over the line. Could that be what's been holding everything up? Waiting until we have the Ramsay money before spending money on fees. Maybe everything is all agreed with other players and clubs but just need to wait until Ramsay goes before we can rubber stamp everything. 

?