Summer 2022 Transfer Window

31 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

I'm actually beginning to think Liverpool may just not deal for Ramsay considering how long this has all gone on for. Also not quite sure whether Lauritsen going back to norway is a bad sign or nothing to worry about.

Liverpool want him and he wants to go, they just have no intention of paying what Aberdeen want so it's still on hold

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I suspect that was Liam Scales. 
Maybe the Tims are waiting until they get the Argentinian left back in that they’re after (that’s where the Tims had Scales as cover). 

I think a deal will be done for him next week maybe. Hopefully permanent & NOT a loan! 

Bit strange if they are waiting for a left back to sign before letting him go as he was their third choice left back according to my tattie munching mate 

1 hour ago, Helmet said:

Agreed.

Same principle as the posters who repeat absolute drivel over and over and then claim they're being bullied because the have a different opinion to the "clique".

- it's not the opinion people object to it's the basic lack of gumption, endless posting and completely over reacting to every little thing.

You live up to your username ????

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, thurso said:

Bit strange if they are waiting for a left back to sign before letting him go as he was their third choice left back according to my tattie munching mate 

They’d move Juranovic over from the right to the left before playing Scales but they currently have four full backs including Scales & he’s 4th of the 4.

As far as I know he’s not played left centre half for Celtic 

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Have also heard a whisper that Considine may have been offered a contract to return. If true we are clearly failing to convince our initial targets to come and sign for us.

Even I don’t think they’ve fucked up the recruitment so badly that they’ve had to go crawling back to Considine. 

23 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

wetting_pants-2150.gif

Thats a little unfair, I'm hardly drenching the sheets here. Simply a little uneasy about the stalling/delays we're seeing to our business. There's almost certainly nothing to worry about at this stage, but the longer these delays continue the more an element of doubt creeps in, especially when we're led to believe that some deals are virtually over the line.

I'm sure these worries are undue.

21 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

They’d move Juranovic over from the right to the left before playing Scales but they currently have four full backs including Scales & he’s 4th of the 4.

My mate seemed to think he was a centre half who couldn’t get a game in that position who filled in at left back when there was no one else available. 

11 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I thought Considine was going to Cove as Jim McIntyre’s assistant manager?

The injury he picked up at the St Mirren game - never was explained how serious it was. Didn’t look good. He’s done

More chance of him coming home to us than assistant manager at cove is there not. Jimmy Boyle is McIntyres assistant is he not. 

28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Apparently Carl Starbar picked up a hamstring injury on international duty for Sweden about two weeks ago and could be out for months.  I'm speculating, but the timing could mean that Scales was the LCB Goodwin was talking about but after the injury Celtic are holding off until they've seen how bad the injury is and whether or not they need to bring in more cover.

I hope we do re-sign Considine for 4 reasons.

1. it would be hilarious to see the rage on here

2. I believe he would make a decent coach, especially for the young lads

3. He is actually better than any of the CH’s we currently have & would prefer him as back up (if we sign more defenders) than either of Gallagher or Bates.

4. He is Aberdeen through & through & would potentially be the one fkr left at the club with this mentality as that has been seriously diluted by Huns etc. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
8 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Apparently Carl Starbar picked up a hamstring injury on international duty for Sweden about two weeks ago and could be out for months.  I'm speculating, but the timing could mean that Scales was the LCB Goodwin was talking about but after the injury Celtic are holding off until they've seen how bad the injury is and whether or not they need to bring in more cover.

Yea that seems to be the story.

If that turns him in to an August signing then you forget about him and move on

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I hope we do re-sign Considine for 4 reasons.

1. it would be hilarious to see the rage on here

2. I believe he would make a decent coach, especially for the young lads

3. He is actually better than any of the CH’s we currently have & would prefer him as back up (if we sign more defenders) than either of Gallagher or Bates.

4. He is Aberdeen through & through & would potentially be the one fkr left at the club with this mentality as that has been seriously diluted by Huns etc. 

Had a busy day, trawl through 4 pages and low and behold FnDs posted a good post. Just when your giving up hope,this place can surprise you.

8 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Classic Celtic this, ready to hold back the boys career because they’re worried about not having a 4th choice cb

Or more so cause Aberdeen more delays, frustration in our transfer dealings & also try to beat us down more & steal Barron as part of any deal. 

14 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

No gullible is people that do all their 'research' on Facebook. If you're scared of needles own it instead of coming out with pathetic excuses and believing conspiracy theories in order to justify your fear. Anti-vaxxers are bellends... end of!! Not arguing about this on the transfer thread though as already get accused enough of going off topic.

You really do become more of a moron every day. 

now that it’s proven that big pharma paid for the studies that said the vaccine was safe, can you really say that people who were sceptical of it are idiotic conspiracy theorists? Can’t you just admit that you were wrong to believe the authorities? 

I don’t consider this a thread derail as this thread is bonkers anyway.

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You really do become more of a moron every day. 

now that it’s proven that big pharma paid for the studies that said the vaccine was safe, can you really say that people who were sceptical of it are idiotic conspiracy theorists? Can’t you just admit that you were wrong to believe the authorities? 

I don’t consider this a thread derail as this thread is bonkers anyway.

Provide the proof cheel

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

So is this Scales guy actually behind Montgomery in the pecking order as a left back at Celtic? Monty was absolutely honking, so hate to think what this guy must be like.

I must confess I know nothing about the guy, so assumed he was a centre half.

11 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Anyone else heard that Kade Gordon is included in the Ramsay deal as a season loan from Liverpool, with them covering the wages?

Suppose to be one of their top youngsters but was out for most of last season.

I think whoever told you has heard this rumour also.