Summer 2022 Transfer Window

"The club was founded as Millwall Rovers by the workers of J.T. Morton's canning and preserve factory in the Millwall area of the Isle of Dogs in London's East End in 1885.[3] J.T. Morton was founded in Aberdeen in 1849 to supply sailing ships with food, the company opened their first English cannery and food processing plant at Millwall dock in 1872"

From Wikipedia - we fucking own Millwall, the cunts. Give us £10m.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Smaller club than Aberdeen, probably spending well beyond their means like most clubs in that league hoping to make the promised land. Still if they want to cough up a few million to take that hun cunt off our hands who am I to complain 

Debatable.  Similar level of support in terms of home crowds and season tickets.

Wonder where Ferguson will move to.

Can’t see him being interested in either of Millwall or Watford or even Cagliari now but you never know. Could be best for our hopes of future hopes of adding in a wee promotion bonus &/or sell on I guess but also Fulham could be a genuine contender for his signature ?

Really hope he doesn’t go to either of the arse cheeks. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Sevco offloading either or both of Jack & Wright this window though. They are both bit parters for them really & are very average players at best. 

9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Compare trophy cabinets

Theirs is pretty sparse 

Aye, we've been far more successful than them historically.  As have Dundee United and Dumbarton.  Unfortunately our success is edging more towards ancient history than recent history.

Depends how you judge the size of a club, though.

For me the fanbase is one of the main factors , but others may take a different view. 

9 hours ago, G31DON said:

43 years in a row in the 2nd division/ championship. Average attendance last year? 13,700.

Crowd size has nothing to do if a club is progressing,Brentford and Bournemouth have progressed to the Premier,Bournemouth with crowds of 10,000.

We were a progressive side back in Fergies time,but there were plenty of empty seats at home games....Haven't Millwall got big backers now,not sure.

9 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Noted Ernie.

But he's on the fringes of a very ordinary international side. If we got £2.5m would grab it. Championship would be more than Lewis's level. Never an EPL player in a month of Sundays. 

Also reckon that McKenna will get ripped a new one this season. 

However having read Liverpool's chat forum Ramsay, if he adapts as they hope, could do very well in due course 

Finally what's happening to Cosgrove's career, is he still attached to Birmingham? Still cannot believe we got £2m for someone who simply had a purple patch + a few penalties. 

Think you have to look at what the average player goes for in England ,£2.5 m is probably below the average...

7 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wonder where Ferguson will move to.

Can’t see him being interested in either of Millwall or Watford or even Cagliari now but you never know. Could be best for our hopes of future hopes of adding in a wee promotion bonus &/or sell on I guess but also Fulham could be a genuine contender for his signature ?

Really hope he doesn’t go to either of the arse cheeks. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Sevco offloading either or both of Jack & Wright this window though. They are both bit parters for them really & are very average players at best. 

You're wrong. That horrible little rat is one of their most important players. Starts every game he's fit and they love him.

Wright also plays most of the big games including starting both legs of the semis and final in Europe. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Meh.

26 & played less than 90 league games, most of them in League Two.

This is one we'd need to trust Mowbray with. And he'd cost a fee aswell as he's still under contract. There are good players in the pikes of League 2 and i don't mind us signing the odd player from there but i'd rather our who recruitment strategy wasn't based on it. Which thankfully it seems like that's no longer the case.