Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Lad i know from Oxford, says his brother who plays for Peterborough has 3 clubs from Scotland plus a few more in England in for him. Us and Hearts are 2 of the 3. 

Jorge Grant is his name centre midfielder with a cracking left foot. Liken him to Kenny McLean but a bit more athletic.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

It's funny how hard you are for me, clear as day that I'm the premium ITK poster on here, I said I was confident we'd see a new signing very soon, I told plenty of people that there was a slight chance of a signing last week but it would most likely be this week.

Bullshit. You take the praise happily enough when a deal eventually goes through, take the flack when you don’t produce . Soon is not two weeks, it’s a few days. You’ve championed signings for approx 10 days now since your pizza teaser. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
12 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Lad i know from Oxford, says his brother who plays for Peterborough has 3 clubs from Scotland plus a few more in England in for him. Us and Hearts are 2 of the 3. 

Jorge Grant is his name centre midfielder with a cracking left foot. Liken him to Kenny McLean but a bit more athletic.

Hearts have had a bid accepted according to the DR. No mention of the size of the fee, only that it's below Peterborough's valuation of him.

1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Bullshit. You take the praise happily enough when a deal eventually goes through, take the flack when you don’t produce . Soon is not two weeks, it’s a few days. You’ve championed signings for approx 10 days now since your pizza teaser. 

You do realise that even IF mini or whoever are ITK, it doesn't mean everything they've heard is going to go ahead. Even Goodwin, you know...the guy who IS in the know, doesn't know if something will happen until the player actually signs the contract.  

Some folk on here seem to think that as soon as a player is approached and/or signalled they might sign, thats it. That's them signed. And immediately. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Peterborough paid a big fee for him and even though he was very poor for them last season they are still wanting to recoup most of that. Was widely reported over the weekend that Hearts had a bid in that was less than the £750k that they were wanting but Pboro were considering it.

Wouldn't compare him to Kenny McLean at all though, totally different types and would expect that if we were paying that sort of money if would be for Ronan ahead of Grant. Happy for him to go to Hearts. 

8 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

You're in no position to dig at me though after the pish about Siegrist signing 3 weeks ago, so shut the fuck up, dickhead.

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

You do realise that even IF mini or whoever are ITK, it doesn't mean everything they've heard is going to go ahead. Even Goodwin, you know...the guy who IS in the know, doesn't know if something will happen until the player actually signs the contract.  

Some folk on here seem to think that as soon as a player is approached and/or signalled they might sign, thats it. That's them signed. And immediately. 

Exactly, thankfully most on here know that my info is genuine and comes from a good place.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

You're in no position to dig at me though after the pish about Siegrist signing 3 weeks ago, so shut the fuck up, dickhead.

Exactly, thankfully most on here know that my info is genuine and comes from a good place.

“Shut the fuck up dickhead” oooh, sorry big man.
It’s clear as day we wanted Siegrest, already clarified my mate was winding me up he was a done deal. Happily shared the name tho cos am no a wee guy clamouring the attention.

All your close door happy clappers will clap when we sign somebody and say you told them, but teasers like your pizza guy and 5/10 signing 10+ days ago despite continual “soons” doesn’t merit the following imo. 
Either tell the masses or just stick to your wee guys WhatsApp group. Given you too many chances to land a big one now.

Im over you ? 

• Upvote 4
10 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

That’s fair enough but don’t give it “soon” “soon” “soon” wae no names. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Peterborough paid a big fee for him and even though he was very poor for them last season they are still wanting to recoup most of that. Was widely reported over the weekend that Hearts had a bid in that was less than the £750k that they were wanting but Pboro were considering it.

Wouldn't compare him to Kenny McLean at all though, totally different types and would expect that if we were paying that sort of money if would be for Ronan ahead of Grant. Happy for him to go to Hearts. 

It's nowhere near £750k. £150k/£250k plus add ons. Peterborough happy to let him go as the new gaffer doesn't fancy him and barely played him when he took over from Fergie Jr.

Dec said that he would rather stay in England but the wages offered are better up here surprisingly. He hasn't agreed to join Hearts but expects something to be sorted by end of week.

As I've said before I'm not ITK regarding Aberdeen, but seen as I know his brother I'll take his word over the Daily Retard. If you think's hes a "totally different player " to McLean then you haven't seen him play. Plays anywhere in centre midfield has a great left foot and takes set pieces. McLean is better in the air but Jorge is more mobile. Only seen him a few times for Peterborough but seen a lot of him at Lincoln the season before as they seemed to be on Sky nearly every second midweek. 

4 minutes ago, shinniesta1 said:

What agreed fee? If you mean with us, so that they get him instead.

Well, unless we have also bid 600k that is, but I thought it was around 300k. Surely if its been agreed, then any club that matches that fee will be able to speak to the player?

2 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

“Shut the fuck up dickhead” oooh, sorry big man.
It’s clear as day we wanted Siegrest, already clarified my mate was winding me up he was a done deal. Happily shared the name tho cos am no a wee guy clamouring the attention.

All your close door happy clappers will clap when we sign somebody and say you told them, but teasers like your pizza guy and 5/10 signing 10+ days ago despite continual “soons” doesn’t merit the following imo. 
Either tell the masses or just stick to your wee guys WhatsApp group. Given you too many chances to land a big one now.

Im over you ? 

You come off as a very jealous and bitter person, sad really.  I've explained before why I don't post the exact details on here, in fact there are times I don't even message the exact details to people on here that I actually know.  I'll keep doing my thing, delivering premium ITK posts, you can keep being a prick.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

It's funny how hard you are for me, clear as day that I'm the premium ITK poster on here, I said I was confident we'd see a new signing very soon, I told plenty of people that there was a slight chance of a signing last week but it would most likely be this week.

It’s certainly nae gan to be a bird that’s hard for you that’s for sure. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, davieb said:

Well, unless we have also bid 600k that is, but I thought it was around 300k. Surely if its been agreed, then any club that matches that fee will be able to speak to the player?

Think you are taking rumors too seriously. Been claimed we have offered £300K plus the same again in add ons. No idea where that fee came from nor the £600k from Sparta Rotterdam. We could sign him for sweet fcuk all if we were prepared to wait 5 months. I'd imagine £150k with add ons would be closer to the mark.

4 minutes ago, davieb said:

They could go back and reject our offer once the higher offer comes through. Would prevent a straight shootout between our offer and theirs.