2 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

made up nonsense.

made up nonsense

no, more made up nonsense

no more made up nonsense .

more made up nonsense

more made up nonsense

2 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Looks like Watford preparing bid for Ferguson.

2 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

made up nonsense.

made up nonsense

no, more made up nonsense

no more made up nonsense .

more made up nonsense

more made up nonsense

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Connor Ronan is going to be a player the club should feel much more comfortable offering a large wage. Goodwin knows him inside out

Bottom line we need to be signing Connor Ronan, pay the £500k required and get him signed. If he signs for the mini huns we have fucked up big style

9 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Bottom line we need to be signing Connor Ronan, pay the £500k required and get him signed. If he signs for the mini huns we have fucked up big style

We could match a bid and probably pay him more but if he fancies playing a few games in Europe and joining a team who were the  3rd best team last season then there is fuck all we can do about it.  

1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

At 29 does he fit the signing criteria? 

Suppose experience is still something we severely lack. Loved at Wycombe, but who knows what standard he is really at. Not the signing to get the fans excited but potentially one we really need. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If he’s right sided does it suggest Gallagher is going to be moved out? 
Not sure we’d sign this lad AND Scales though. 

My thoughts exactly..... would get me thinking we'll move Gallagher out on loan and we still need the same volume of signings.

Who knows what the team are on. 

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

My thoughts exactly..... would get me thinking we'll move Gallagher out on loan and we still need the same volume of signings.

Who knows what the team are on. 

What so we just have 2 centre defenders? 

Edit: cant believe how much slack Bates is getting ever since someone came up with the idea that he'd be awesome if he played on the right of defence. He was shite at Hamburg, he was shite at Brugge and he's been shite at Aberdeen and needs to be replaced. 

What was the issue at Hamburg and Brugge? 

• Upvote 3
Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

What so we just have 2 centre defenders? 

Fuck knows.

Lots of managers wouldnt care about what foot the centre backs are but Goodwin has spoken out about wanting right and left footed centre backs available and hence the interest in Scales and Dunne.

Going with 3 right sided and 1 left sided would go against that.

He's also really hinted that it would be Bates at right centre half and of course he has confirmed he will aim to start the season with a back four

33 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Edit: cant believe how much slack Bates is getting ever since someone came up with the idea that he'd be awesome if he played on the right of defence. He was shite at Hamburg, he was shite at Brugge and he's been shite at Aberdeen 

My thoughts too, and I'd add the currant buns to that list also