Summer 2022 Transfer Window

18 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Yeh seems like a good signing on the face of it, if it happens that is. Scales alongside this guy could work. 

Scales at LB. Dunne in beside Stewart.

Scales was dynamite at left back for Shamrock, and Mackenzie is pish

1 hour ago, Dave Bus said:

I reckon Davenport is definitely worth a punt, very highly rated a couple years ago.

I'd agree with you. Davenport can play RB also. Happy to finally see another signing but feels a wee bit risky seen as he's been on loan at League 2 for 2 seasons then went down to National League last season. I'm looking forward to being proved wrong and hoping he turns into a cracking RB but for the level hes played at could do with a decent back up if he doesn't find his form or gets injured.

4 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

You've just confirmed you're a spastic. My post about "in the know" was satirical. I'm sorry you didn't understand that. I'll try dumb it down for you next time.

And claiming everyone is following me around? Na, just you. Not only do you always reply to me but you've also been looking at my profile ya creep weirdo. 

The irony in this post ? I could say all you just said about him, about you rgds me.

You’ve been following my posts around like a wee puppy. Moaning because they aren’t funny & getting irritated with my over use of emojis ???

I also just checked my profile & noticed you have recently been sniffing about there too ‘ya creep weirdo’ ?

5 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Scales at LB. Dunne in beside Stewart.

Scales was dynamite at left back for Shamrock, and Mackenzie is pish

I was under the impression that he was first and foremost a centre half and that was his strongest position. 

People moaned and cried about McInnes playing a centre half at left back now some are advocating it? 

Square pegs in round holes are ok as a stop gap but not permanent solutions in my eyes.

24 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I was under the impression that he was first and foremost a centre half and that was his strongest position

People moaned and cried about McInnes playing a centre half at left back now some are advocating it? 

Square pegs in round holes are ok as a stop gap but not permanent solutions in my eyes.

When you look at his time at Shamrock he was split between left of a back three, left back and wing back. A fair few of those left back and wing back. 

7 hours ago, beef_sister said:

I've got a hunch that we'll get him now that Ramsey is away, If we sell Ferguson aswell then we've made a few quid this window so 500k is not outwith the realms of possibility

We’ve just blown money on a conference level player 

5 hours ago, Zorba said:

I'd agree with you. Davenport can play RB also. Happy to finally see another signing but feels a wee bit risky seen as he's been on loan at League 2 for 2 seasons then went down to National League last season. I'm looking forward to being proved wrong and hoping he turns into a cracking RB but for the level hes played at could do with a decent back up if he doesn't find his form or gets injured.

I'd see McCrorie as the player sharing Rb with him

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

I was under the impression that he was first and foremost a centre half and that was his strongest position. 

No. Scales at the level of Irish league anyway was very much a player that could play everywhere.

CB, LB, CM and LM

7 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

You've just confirmed you're a spastic. My post about "in the know" was satirical. I'm sorry you didn't understand that. I'll try dumb it down for you next time.

And claiming everyone is following me around? Na, just you. Not only do you always reply to me but you've also been looking at my profile ya creep weirdo. 

"Spastic"

"Poof" 

"Always reply to me"

There is genuinely something wrong with you. Honestly, seek help you fucking dellusion, paranoid freak. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

No no, they all knew, just couldn’t say. 

9 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

I told you a signing was happening soon. I'm in the know just like mini jizz cock

My two biggest fans, look at how much the pair of you adore me, it's rather cute.

Lets see what else this week brings eh, obviously I knew there would be a signing yesterday, hence why I told my subscribers. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

My two biggest fans, look at how much the pair of you adore me, it's rather cute.

Lets see what else this week brings eh, obviously I knew there would be a signing yesterday, hence why I told my subscribers. 

Can you confirm that the past and present Wycombe Wanderers, Dunne and Stewart, will settle at the Dons before the Spanish trip or will we looking on a different Scales?

Whatever the case it would appear that the defensive foundations are getting addressed first in this window.

3 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Can you confirm that the past and present Wycombe Wanderers, Dunne and Stewart, will settle at the Dons before the Spanish trip or will we looking on a different Scales?

Whatever the case it would appear that the defensive foundations are getting addressed first in this window.

Stewart is definitely a target, first mentioned by CCB then confirmed to me by Dazzy Deff, there are many irons in the fire and the club have obviously been working very hard.

4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The irony in this post ? I could say all you just said about him, about you rgds me.

You’ve been following my posts around like a wee puppy. Moaning because they aren’t funny & getting irritated with my over use of emojis ???

I also just checked my profile & noticed you have recently been sniffing about there too ‘ya creep weirdo’ ?

You messaged me first you fucking spaz. ???

And now replying to me about something that's not even about you. You really are obsessed with me.

Your emojis don't bother me in the slightest. I just pointed out that you use them to try make out you're funny. Back in your box now and don't reply to me again. There's a good little bitch.

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

I bow to your superior knowledge. 

Was convinced I read somewhere that he saw himself as a centre half. I'm officially back in my box. 

??

He played centre half for the entire season in the year before he came to Celtic.

He played left back / left mid the seasons before that.

So adding all that up and just wondering when Goodwin spotted him

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

"Spastic"

"Poof" 

"Always reply to me"

There is genuinely something wrong with you. Honestly, seek help you fucking dellusion, paranoid freak. 

Paranoid about what? That you're still replying to me about something that's nothing to do with you? OK then. Muppet

37 minutes ago, minijc said:

Course you did.

Let's see what this week brings...so itk 

This week will bring more signings. Am I ITK? Well to the extent that we're going away, Jim says he wants them before that and a reputable journo said we're looking at getting 5 in this week