Summer 2022 Transfer Window

9 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

You messaged me first you fucking spaz. ???

And now replying to me about something that's not even about you. You really are obsessed with me.

Your emojis don't bother me in the slightest. I just pointed out that you use them to try make out you're funny. Back in your box now and don't reply to me again. There's a good little bitch.

I messaged you did I? ?

then you proceeded to use ??? like you are funny ?

you label another poster a weirdo for snooping on your profile after just doing the same snooping on my profile ?

How about you get back in your box like a good lil bitch & get off yer obliviously ignorant high horse ?

pleb

13 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I'm guessing we're still waiting on Ramadani's visa to come through before we'll see his official unveiling and see him in a Dons top?  We probably just announced it early to keep the bed wetters at bay. 

More likely he's still on his post season break i'd imagine considering he was playing for Albania last Monday.

7 hours ago, Zorba said:

I'd agree with you. Davenport can play RB also. Happy to finally see another signing but feels a wee bit risky seen as he's been on loan at League 2 for 2 seasons then went down to National League last season. I'm looking forward to being proved wrong and hoping he turns into a cracking RB but for the level hes played at could do with a decent back up if he doesn't find his form or gets injured.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/calvin-ramsay-transfer-cash-set-27277924

I'm guessing you probably read this on here but unfortunately the report about Davenport can also play right back is completely wrong. f#ck know where they do their research. That report also said that had another year left on his contract at Blackburn but again that is completely wrong as they confirmed officially that he was being released by them a few weeks back when his contract ends next week. I would definitely try to sign Davenport though, i know he has had injury problems but he is a very good player if we could get him playing regularly. He is a left footed box to box central midfield player though so ignore what the DR said about him I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I'd see McCrorie as the player sharing Rb with him

I agree with you. I think McCrorie will probably start the season at right back and Jayden will come in for certain games where we can utilize his pace and whilst the coaching team work on improving him. It seems like he has very little experience of being right back in a back four and has only played as right wing back or right midfield for Exeter and Forest Green.

I think he will be a good signing and definitely a good option to play there but will need worked with to improve on defending as part of a back four.  

So two signings in, both pretty decent on paper, hopefully some more signed before the Spain trip, get them all there and work them.

Doubt there will be any signed during the Spain trip so expect lots of signing action this week. 

Is Ferguson still travelling to Spain?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, minijc said:

My two biggest fans, look at how much the pair of you adore me, it's rather cute.

Lets see what else this week brings eh, obviously I knew there would be a signing yesterday, hence why I told my subscribers. 

Well if you want to send me some advance good news at some point it would be welcome Iv got some general apathy about the club right now and need perked up. 

Its all coming together

Correct me if I'm wrong but did richardson not say in his little bit on the club website that he was 'excited to join at the same time as lots of new players' or something similar? Given that prior to his announcement we had only announced one other player I inferred from that that we've got plenty ready to go.

10 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did richardson not say in his little bit on the club website that he was 'excited to join at the same time as lots of new players' or something similar? Given that prior to his announcement we had only announced one other player I inferred from that that we've got plenty ready to go.

Everyone at the club is new for him. 

17 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Its all coming together

I think it was Mal Panton who said something like that during the RedTV interview, first of many signings this week or along those lines

24 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Jackson Conway walking around Cormack Park about 25 minutes ago

5 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Just received a picture of him and and what looks like another player getting shown around by someone. How do I upload pictures on here?

Give it a rest! Absolutely no chance we would entertain a USL player after the Gurr debacle!  

13 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Just received a picture of him and and what looks like another player getting shown around by someone. How do I upload pictures on here?

Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?