Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I'm still hopeful we can get Miovski and Lauritsen. 

I remember somebody posted on here about Neimeijer? He still hasn't found himself a new club from what I can see and he's out of contract at the end of the month. Really hope we can get somebody of his calibre. Was it 17 goals and 13 assists he had last season? Good for a midfielder and the type of creativity we are crying out for 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I'm still hopeful we can get Miovski and Lauritsen. 

I remember somebody posted on here about Neimeijer? He still hasn't found himself a new club from what I can see and he's out of contract at the end of the month. Really hope we can get somebody of his calibre. Was it 17 goals and 13 assists he had last season? Good for a midfielder and the type of creativity we are crying out for 

I think there was even two dutch (or presumably dutch) targets mentioned in the Cormack/Hunter interview and looking like perhaps neither have come to fruition. Yet?

11 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

A signing will be announced this evening, probably around 6pm by time everything is finalised. That is from a source with reliable history. Might be the Conway signing but don't know for definite.

Whatever the fuck you are suffering from, I hope it’s not contagious.

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

A signing will be announced this evening, probably around 6pm by time everything is finalised. That is from a source with reliable history. Might be the Conway signing but don't know for definite.

On the Chaise Longue. On the Chaise Longue. On the Chaise Longue. All day long. On the Chaise Longue. 

16 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Didn't stop us signing Polvara, you may have a short memory but he was from NCAA college football (worse standard than USL). Educate yourself.

Polvara is nothing like signing a USL player. He was going no1 in the draft and the highest rated college player in the country. More than worth a gamble. 

11 minutes ago, redone said:

We're going to run out of hunting ground options if we disregard countries/leagues where we've previously signed a dud from.

I guess I’d of been keener if he was a stand out in said league which isn’t a particularly high standard. Like Polvara he was playing at a low level but a stand out. I can understand that more. 

On 6/20/2022 at 11:37 AM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

People are right to ASK the question why nothing is happening.   
People are beginning to PANIC.

WELL I WONDER if we’ll sign anyone today?   
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, we’ll still be shite, moan the fans.

Cormack has promised to back the manager. BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN.

THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT in Steven Gunn’s office as he awaits agents to return his calls.   
The calls don’t come.   
HEAVEN KNOWS I’M MISERABLE NOW, moans Steven, crying PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, LET ME GET WHAT I WANT 

Good effort min.

THESE THINGS TAKE TIME 

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I messaged you did I? ?

then you proceeded to use ??? like you are funny ?

you label another poster a weirdo for snooping on your profile after just doing the same snooping on my profile ?

How about you get back in your box like a good lil bitch & get off yer obliviously ignorant high horse ?

pleb

Yes you replied to me first. Do you need reminding?

I only post emojis to mock you. You clearly don't understand that either.

I'm not engaging you anymore as you're obviously really fucking thick that you've missed two blatantly obvious pieces of sarcasm. Can't reason with a moron like you

1 minute ago, Daisy1903 said:

It's because you've posted nothing apart from bleating on that you're itk that I've decided you're full of shit.

Prove me wrong and I'll rightly apologise

Mini informed me yesterday that we would be completing a signing that day, dozy1903. 

he has also messaged me this morning...

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Is anyone else terrified we are going to spend heaps of money this summer and end up fucking shite but with a massive wage bill

We'd need to go some to top both last years wage bill and shiteyness!

• Upvote 1