Summer 2022 Transfer Window

On 2/1/2022 at 11:01 AM, DD1903 said:

I hope you’re on the wind up here. you call the club a joke, whilst advocating that they consider players that posters on here suggest?! Lolz

Ffs don't listen to shite. This is an aberdeen page and you always going to have jealous underachievers giving it large on our pages. Think about it why come on to our pages rather than their own. Sorry sorry people

1 minute ago, minijc said:

30th of this month

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, hope you've enjoyed my exclusives. 

Dandy Don and Dave Bus your accounts too? Your one sad guy Jizz Cock running at least 3 accounts.

But still, please respect my decision. There’s some real posters putting their money where their mouth is here now. Your irrelevant now.

27 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Hmmm weren't we 2nd and runners up in both competitions last time we had a good player from them? I'd bite your hand off for those halcyon days after that shite season we just had

Yes we were but with the hun just promoted and it takes time for them to cheat a mean pay for players out with our budget, was also under celtics Rodgers who won a triple triple?, (unable to arguably play our best player against them giving them a massive advantage, one they already had due to the strength of their team, we also got second on the last day after a win at parkhead which historically doesn’t happen to often to get 2nd that year.a get you over the course of the season it led us to advantages over the rest but not when it really really mattered, no prizes for runners up, 

am sorry I need my hands, been married 20 years and well em, I need them ??

4 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Dandy Don and Dave Bus your accounts too? Your one sad guy Jizz Cock running at least 3 accounts.

But still, please respect my decision. There’s some real posters putting their money where their mouth is here now. Your irrelevant now.

So bitter, lets see what else the week brings eh ?️??

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Well  that’ll be the defence sorted for the season.

You’d expect Stewart & Scales to be first picks.

One of Bates or Gallagher will be offloaded, more likely Gallagher? 

Stewart sounds like a no nonsense centre half. Not a bad thing. Needed 

Was Gallagher a no nonsense centre half last year?, guy that got battered with a bat can testify to that. Hope this one works out

2 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Don't remember you sending me any messages earlier.....

I do ken that mini sent me a message (twice) today. 

???

CCB the first to mention Stewart yesterday, passed it on to me, some others involved since then, Dazzy Deff with key info as well, teamwork make the ITK dream work.

• Upvote 3
12 hours ago, minijc said:

You're so rattled Dozy, you fucking loser.

??️ ?

4 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Dandy Don told us 7 hours before you mentioned anything. But aye, well done  Jizz Cock exclusives on his fire stick ?

5hrs previously cunto, please don't come at me unless you've got solid info, I'm streets ahead. 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I ain't even sure why I'm doing it now. Think it began when pissed in Turkiye last week when talking to someone and I've just ran with it.

It's not even remotely funny but I'm in too deep now.

You should just let it Peter out

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

5hrs previously cunto, please don't come at me unless you've got solid info, I'm streets ahead. 

Cunto ?? never mind a virgin, maybe now pre puberty and should be in bed wae a glass of milk.

Only your secret club rate you. Everybody else thinks your a fanny. Deal with it ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Cunto ?? never mind a virgin, maybe now pre puberty and should be in bed wae a glass of milk.

Only your secret club rate you. Everybody else thinks your a fanny. Deal with it ??‍♂️

I'll have you know that a big hitter on this forum rates me.

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Well  that’ll be the defence sorted for the season.

You’d expect Stewart & Scales to be first picks.

One of Bates or Gallagher will be offloaded, more likely Gallagher? 

Stewart sounds like a no nonsense centre half. Not a bad thing. Needed 

We need four CBs.  In an ideal world that's two right-sided and two left-sided.  Goodwin himself said he wants a right-footer on the right and a left-footer on the left.  According to the internet Stewart is right-sided.  With Stewart and Gallagher that's two right-sided CBs around the 30 mark plus Bates.  I wouldn't be surprised if Gallagher does go so we can bring in an experienced left-sided CB.  I just hope it's not a swap deal for Dunne.