Summer 2022 Transfer Window

6 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

We need four CBs.  In an ideal world that's two right-sided and two left-sided.  Goodwin himself said he wants a right-footer on the right and a left-footer on the left.  According to the internet Stewart is right-sided.  With Stewart and Gallagher that's two right-sided CBs around the 30 mark plus Bates.  I wouldn't be surprised if Gallagher does go so we can bring in an experienced left-sided CB.  I just hope it's not a swap deal for Dunne.

McCrorie is just as good, possibly better, than both Gallagher & Bates at centre half.

He could drop in there.

The young lad Towler can play left centre half. 

Not sure we need Gallagher & Bates. Gallagher is nearer the end of his contract so he might be the more vulnerable of the two. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, TheRedPrawcess said:

I'm not picking sides here, but the jizz cock thing is getting boring. It wasn't even funny the first time.

The guys a tedious bore.

Spamming threads with the same weirdly obsessive shite every fucking day.

He's not the only one either.

2 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I'm not picking sides here, but the jizz cock thing is getting boring. It wasn't even funny the first time.

I laughed when Daisy first said it. Now it’s part of the furniture as they say. Tbf I told him yesterday I was done giving him chances but he’s tried to get me back on board today. Sorry for spamming up the page engaging with him. I’ll get back to my word ?

Just now, TheRedPrawcess said:

At least we have options in central defence now. Was dreadful going through last season with Gallagher and Bates knowing that the only person likely to take their place was McCrorie.

I think Gallagher won't be here by the end of the window. Reckon he'll be on a few quid too...

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

Someone said earlier in week that we are set to spend over 1m on transfer fees this week. As far as I can work out apart from a nominal fee on Richardson the big signings are still to come if true.

Couple of hundred grand to our parent club for a shot of Scales 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

McCrorie is just as good, possibly better, than both Gallagher & Bates at centre half.

He could drop in there.

The young lad Towler can play left centre half. 

Not sure we need Gallagher & Bates. Gallagher is nearer the end of his contract so he might be the more vulnerable of the two. 

I said something similar to this a few weeks ago. That I thought the ckub night be more likely to invest in Bates over Gallagher because of age and length if contract.

Agree about promoting youth as well. If Towler is available we could have Scales, Stewart, Towler and Bates/Gallagher.

8 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

What have you ever contributed worthwhile like? Often criticising somebody then backing off when they reply with something better. 

Fucking shut up you bellend.

You've spent 2 or 3 weeks trolling the same shite over and over.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Siegrist away to Celtic. That boats sailed now... We'll be stuck with Lewis and Woods i reckon

Thought him to be as good if not better than any Keeper in the League during his time at Utd. Terrible waste him going to Celtic, he'll earn more money but injury/suspension aside, no way is he getting in ahead of Hart.

32 minutes ago, slippers said:

Someone said earlier in week that we are set to spend over 1m on transfer fees this week. As far as I can work out apart from a nominal fee on Richardson the big signings are still to come if true.

I would hope we will be splashing the cash in the next 2 months. 

The McKenna cash is absolute bonus, we've done our best on Ramsay, and we'll likely sell Ferguson and hopefully maximise that too.

I think we've spent around £100k so far so plenty cash to burn. If there is a fee plus wages for Scales then am just calling that fat wages haha.