Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 hours ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Ramirez scores the same amount as him last season and are fans went nuts because he couldn’t find the net in the second half of the season, I just think after saying we are casting are net wide but end up with a guy that is the wrong side of 30/31 that knocked us back before he went to Burton is lazy recruitment 

Shut up you moron. Watch football with your fucking eyes not on a Wikipedia page. 

That post has really pissed me off. Retard.

42 minutes ago, spamspamspam said:

Fucking Boyce!?! 

lazy as fuck

rather take shankland back. Least we’d have a chance of recouping any fee paid. 

Aye fuck signing good footballers. Be better signing some young cunt on the off chance he’s half decent and the club can make some money and gloat about it. Fuck actually winning games. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Shut up you moron. Watch football with your fucking eyes not on a Wikipedia page. 

That post has really pissed me off. Retard.

Ooooh , it’s my opinion Boyce isn’t better than what we have and can do better ,opinions are like arseholes we all have ,I’m glad I pissed you off ??

5 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Is 31 tail end of a career? 

Surely still at peak and should have at least 3 good years left ?

Depends how you see it for me I wouldn’t take him others may think differently end of the day nobody’s opinion matters we all have players we hate and like

15 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Some folk need to have a cold shower, the love in for Boyce is pretty embarrassing. You can be sure as hell @Wester Hailes Skins will be rubbing himself something chronic at the thought of Aberdeen fans wishing Boyce signs. 

I'd like to think we would be looking at better players than an average Hearts player. 

Boyce would be a good ‘replacement’ for Ramirez (if we offload him) similar age/quality/goal returns but wouldn’t want as main striker. Just fairly reliable back up

I'm convinced nobody on here knows anything about football. 

Boyces ability to link play, drop in, play passes between the lines would be streets ahead of any no.9 we've had since god knows when. Think of how limited Cosgrove, Rooney, Ramirez are. Their lack of ability outwith the box means you can only play one way, Boyce would give us the ability to mix it up. 

Helps that he has a good record too. Don't care if he's said no in the past. If he came in he'd be an improvement in what we've got, either to supplement a striker or be the out and out man. 

It is weird that the apparent targets go from ages 24, 22, to 31. But, he's definitely a short term fix. 

Not every player we buy has to come in to be sold on, some of them can just be good players in their late 20's/early 30's. 

We've just sold a player for a club record, Ferguson will go (hopefully) for there or there abouts, and at some point (hopefully far in the future) Barron will make the club lots of money. 

Boyce is a very good SP level striker who offers more than just a decent amount of goals. 

Edit; 

I don't think he'll want to come here. Nor do I think Hearts will want rid. 

• Upvote 5
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Boyces ability to link play, drop in, play passes between the lines would be streets ahead of any no.9 we've had since god knows when. Think of how limited Cosgrove, Rooney, Ramirez are. Their lack of ability outwith the box means you can only play one way, Boyce would give us the ability to mix it up. 

Helps that he has a good record too. Don't care if he's said no in the past. If he came in he'd be an improvement in what we've got, either to supplement a striker or be the out and out man. 

It is weird that the apparent targets go from ages 24, 22, to 31. But, he's definitely a short term fix. 

Not every player we buy has to come in to be sold on, some of them can just be good players in their late 20's/early 30's. 

We've just sold a player for a club record, Ferguson will go (hopefully) for there or there abouts, and at some point (hopefully far in the future) Barron will make the club lots of money. 

Boyce is a very good SP level striker who offers more than just a decent amount of goals. 

Edit; 

Far too sensible a post for this thread 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Edit; 

For me I just don’t like the way he plays as good as all his attributes you listed is I prefer a striker with pace to play on the shoulder of the last  defender And can take someone on ,

If the club sign him he would be a meh player for me , and I know a while back Boyce has pace but I think he has lost a yard or two ,the attributes you listed can make up the yard or to he has lost but It’s a no for me 

What matters the most is the service to what ever striker we have 

Just now, Baaaaa heid said:

For me I just don’t like the way he plays as good as all his attributes you listed is I prefer a striker with pace to play on the shoulder of the last  defender And can take someone on ,

If the club sign him he would be a meh player for me , and I know a while back Boyce has pace but I think he has lost a yard or two ,the attributes you listed can make up the yard or to he has lost but It’s a no for me 

What matters the most is the service to what ever striker we have 

What we lacked last season was someone to link play. Most our assists came from corners/FKs or players crossing from wide areas. Fullbacks, mainly. 

I watched Hearts a lot last season and Boyce is more of a 10 now than a 9. But knows where the net is. 

Can't remember the last useful player like that we had. 

It's moot anyway cause I don't think he'll join 

From the potential of signing quite intriguing strikers like Laurtisen and the Macedonian lad to Liam Boyce? You would take Boyce as a back up and bring him on if chasing a goal, but you'd imagine Hearts would want couple hundred grand and his wages would be up there. I also don't understand how we sign Scales on a loan, then after we sign him apparently try to insert a buying clause. Surely you would negotiate that before?

As for Robby McCrorie to Man Utd, it's coming from exact same sources saying Siegrist was gonna sign for Man utd as second choice also.

Edit- And who also claim Bologna and Sassuolo are in for Barron, been waiting for Doig at Hibs to move to Italy for the past 12/18 months according to them.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What we lacked last season was someone to link play. Most our assists came from corners/FKs or players crossing from wide areas. Fullbacks, mainly. 

I watched Hearts a lot last season and Boyce is more of a 10 now than a 9. But knows where the net is. 

Can't remember the last useful player like that we had. 

It's moot anyway cause I don't think he'll join 

Probably won’t , at least we can both agree that offensively and defensively we need to improve and just looking forward to see what this transfer window throws up 

however good or bad we think a player may be