Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

???? Mon kid, Dandy Donside announced it a full day before you. Not sure your happy clappers have noticed Tbf. 

Aye he announced a deal that hadn't been completed, we were always signing at least 4 players this week, I told several on sunday that there's a chance of 5+ with a couple of defenders and a couple of attackers being the obvious signings. 

Just now, minijc said:

Aye he announced a deal that hadn't been completed, we were always signing at least 4 players this week, I told several on sunday that there's a chance of 5+ with a couple of defenders and a couple of attackers being the obvious signings. 

So Dandydonside told us a signing was coming today, yesterday noon, even the likes of me knew it was young Bojan…. But you post this morning a signing is coming and want to be the hero? 
Not sure you’ve added anything new today unfortunately. 
any how - let’s just enjoy the signing ?

1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

So Dandydonside told us a signing was coming today, yesterday noon, even the likes of me knew it was young Bojan…. But you post this morning a signing is coming and want to be the hero? 
Not sure you’ve added anything new today unfortunately. 
any how - let’s just enjoy the signing ?

lol

26 minutes ago, minijc said:

Loool, the name don't bother as I know that you, dozy and FuD are all rattled that I know what is going on.

Genuinely don't understand the praise as it doesn't look like you've disclosed anything on here. As I said though I'm big enough to admit if I'm wrong and will apologise but I haven't seen any posts that suggest otherwise.

You even took credit for Stewart when 2 others posted before you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1

I’ve just joined the group and the bickering amongst some is frankly pathetic 

who gives a flying feck if someone posts something then another posts another about signings. 

At least they have been spot on and not being broadcast all over the weegie media 

To all the ITK’s keep doing what your doing and let the little boys bicker amongst themselves 

Rant over 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Toondon said:

who gives a flying feck if someone posts something then another posts another about signings. 

At least they have been spot on and not being broadcast all over the weegie media 

To all the ITK’s keep doing what your doing and let the little boys bicker amongst themselves 

Rant over 

Well said

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Toondon said:

Rant over 

You're going to love it here. This is it with 5 new signings. Just wait till it's 5 defeats on the bounce.....

Welcome aboard btw loon

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Genuinely don't understand the praise as it doesn't look like you've disclosed anything on here. As I said though I'm big enough to admit if I'm wrong and will apologise but I haven't seen any posts that suggest otherwise.

You even took credit for Stewart when 2 others posted before you

Behave yourself Daisy - you can’t just come on here and make valid points like that and ruin the illusion. Also thanks for dropping the nick name tho as I asked ??

25 minutes ago, Toondon said:

Rant over 

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Any idea of the new boys religion? 

No but a quick google says that just over 60% of North Macedonians are Christian (most of which Eastern Orthodox), just over 32% Muslim, 7% "other" and 0.6% atheist/agnostic

Given his burd isn't pictured wearing a burka I'll stick my neck out and guess he's Eastern Orthodox

34 minutes ago, Toondon said:

Rant over 

this a million times.

37 minutes ago, Toondon said:

Rant over 

Same though had a profile years ago, but forgot a the details, just been watching from a far for a few years, but it's certainly getting exciting we a these new players, certainly still missing something in the middle of the park though someone one who can play that final pass and open up a defense make something happen, thing is they cost the ££££s

31 minutes ago, Toondon said:

Rant over 

Long time lurker and I enjoy having a good read through a lot of the posts, catching up on all the latest news etc but its getting harder to browse due to a couple of fannies who keep nit picking about who is/isn't ITK. Grow the *uck up and stop spoiling the site for others. Things were improving after that fud RJ got binned, maybe its about time a few others got the same. 

Signing out again now after my first post. Don't make me come back on hear again :) :). Seriously though, lets focus on the football and stop the pathetic bickering. 

Over and out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No but a quick google says that just over 60% of North Macedonians are Christian (most of which Eastern Orthodox), just over 32% Muslim, 7% "other" and 0.6% atheist/agnostic

Given his burd isn't pictured wearing a burka I'll stick my neck out and guess he's Eastern Orthodox

Cheers TC. A true ITK’er!