Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

20 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

To be honest I dinna think the press have a clue who we are trying to get in, just plucking name oot o fresh air. Just seems to be the ITK on here that are calling it. 

I must admit that I'm pretty impressed with the way Goodman ,Gunn and Mowbray have gone about there business. The press are just chasing shadows and spouting shite, and one by one we announce what look like good signings on good contracts. We'll done guys

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, moray1903 said:

I must admit that I'm pretty impressed with the way Goodman ,Gunn and Mowbray have gone about there business. The press are just chasing shadows and spouting shite, and one by one we announce what look like good signings on good contracts. We'll done guys

Love the big lebowski 

Boyce link rubbished by Goodwin today.

He said he wants another new striker but will be a youngster and potentially on loan.

Didn’t deny interest in Jamie McGrath but said  any action in that direction might have to wait till end of the window. On a very lucrative deal at Wigan.

Will try and get a permanent deal for Scales but will have to wait and see on that one.

New deals in the offing for Jack Milne and Ryan Duncan, as well as Barron. 

Nice wee dig at Connor Barron’s agent too, trying to create transfer speculation that doesn’t actually exist.

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Boyce link rubbished by Goodwin today.

He said he wants another new striker but will be a youngster and potentially on loan.

New deals in the offing for Jack Milne and Ryan Duncan, as well as Barron

I see Davenport has officially been released by Blackburn. 

Are we still after him or have we moved on?