Summer 2022 Transfer Window

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Keeper

Striker

Ferguson to leave

Young loan cunts to follow

Voila, business done.

Winger or 2?

Also if LF leaves our midfield options are Ramadani, Polvara, McCrorie and Barron. If he's playing 3 in middle need at least 2 more.

Just now, Zorba said:

Winger or 2?

Probably dependent on the quality of the striker signing.

If we sign a better striker than Miovski then he'll be playing majority of the time in the three behind and maybe we dont need a winger and can live with what we've got for 6 months (until perhaps McLennan, Kennedy, Hayes make space in the future).

Also Duncan might suprise us and pick up more minutes than expected

6 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

And yes I know it’s 11.18pm over there but I am putting my neck out and exclusively revealing the deal has been done and will be announced very shortly, according to my source. 

You mean after the club’s ‘still awake?’ tweet 20 minutes ago. 

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Probably dependent on the quality of the striker signing.

If we sign a better striker than Miovski then he'll be playing majority of the time in the three behind and maybe we dont need a winger and can live with what we've got for 6 months (until perhaps McLennan, Kennedy, Hayes make space in the future).

Also Duncan might suprise us and pick up more minutes than expected

That will be some doing, JG said Miovski was his number 1 target and I still feel if Ramirez wants to be here that he's got the ability to still be our main striker and see out the final year of his deal.

You see us playing 4-2-3-1?

So be,           Besuijen                   Miovski                   Hayes?

Ramirez/Better striker

I still  see us signing 4/5 more players. LB, CM, AM, LW being priority.

2 hours ago, DandyDonside said:

Lauritsen will be announced as a Sparta Rotterdam player, if not tonight, then certainly by end of play tomorrow. This is a fact. Confirmed.

16 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Lauritsen will be confirmed by Sparta Rotterdam tonight.

14 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

And yes I know it’s 11.18pm over there but I am putting my neck out and exclusively revealing the deal has been done and will be announced very shortly, according to my source. 

4 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

And just like that, only a matter of minutes after my source tells me the deal is about to be announced… the deal is announced. 
This proves I am the goat source. I am in the know. I know everything. I am Jose Mourinho.

6-DEB3923-584-F-42-BB-9-A15-70-CDD9-BEB1

Is there an echo in here? 4 posts in 2 hours stating the same thing and no one actually gives a fuck cause he's not signed for us. 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

And just like that, only a matter of minutes after my source tells me the deal is about to be announced… the deal is announced. 
This proves I am the goat source. I am in the know. I know everything. I am Jose Mourinho.

You’re a fucking retard.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

3 signings I announce. 3. I even give you timings. Respect.

I tell you Liam Scales before 6pm, what happen? Mr Scales signs at 4pm. 

You get ready for bed Tuesday night, I say don’t, we sign one more. What happen? We sign one more, welcome Anthony Stewart.

Yesterday I tell you forward sign today. What happen today? Forward sign. Respect.

I am Jose Mourinho.

Respect.

D8039989-913-F-40-E9-A670-3-AF312-B91-B0

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

I had my doubts about you but now I’m convinced…. Ultimate bullshitter. Nothing you’ve posted hadn’t already been ‘revealed’ or insinuated on Twitter.

33 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

You get ready for bed Tuesday night, I say don’t, we sign one more. What happen? We sign one more, welcome Anthony Stewart.

Yesterday I tell you forward sign today. What happen today? Forward sign. Respect.

I am Jose Mourinho.

Respect.

? 

Dave Cormack on twitter after someone tweeted him saying ‘Great to see.   Fab week with signings !   Connor Ronan or/and Jamie McGrath would finish off the week brilliantly ? ??

His reply… ‘I agree. That’s exactly what I told Jim and @steven_gunn22 . They told me that I need to be patient. ??

• Upvote 2

Cormack seems to be hinting/confirming? that we're in for Ronan and/McGrath on Twitter tonight.

Replying to a comment earlier:

"I agree (that it would be brilliant getting those two in). That's exactly what I told Him and Gunn. They told me t that I need to be patient."

Edit - zeroisgod beat me to it! Took too long to type!

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

I am Jose Mourinho.

Respect.

Cringe of the highest order, your wee crew are as unpopular as RJ, that’s takes some doing in your short space of time posting, well done here’s your award you so desire and crave (look at me look at me)

cmon down, take a bow, speech speech

00-AF804-E-E5-F2-49-EA-9-E4-F-A188-A2-DB
geojson maker

WANKER

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Cormack seems to be hinting/confirming? that we're in for Ronan and/McGrath on Twitter tonight.

Replying to a comment earlier:

"I agree (that it would be brilliant getting those two in). That's exactly what I told Him and Gunn. They told me t that I need to be patient."

Edit - zeroisgod beat me to it! Took too long to type!

He doesn't learn does he.