Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Everything you say .. football or otherwise is dribbling shite. 

Even above - "ken dodds dad" (not just random but the chat of a total fuckwit) . Also " bull it" . Fucking moron.

You pollute twitter in the same way too. Even someone as simple as you must realise everyone tells you that you are a fucking simpleton because its true.

Back to your padded cell and write your "thoughts" in shite on the wall you fucking hun waste of oxygen?

He's got a twitter account?

Is it the same name?

I'll need to check out this train wreck

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Everything you say .. football or otherwise is dribbling shite. 

Even above - "ken dodds dad" (not just random but the chat of a total fuckwit) . Also " bull it" . Fucking moron.

You pollute twitter in the same way too. Even someone as simple as you must realise everyone tells you that you are a fucking simpleton because its true.

Back to your padded cell and write your "thoughts" in shite on the wall you fucking hun waste of oxygen?

Super football brains that’s held in a fucking block. You know it all shithead only you and your team of blockheads fill the polluted Twitter with more bullshit that comes out of a bulls arse.   You fucking moron.   Go take a running fuck of yourself. 

25 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

FFS , he’s bang average.

Lewis better get his 2018 form back, cos this lad ain’t a Dons no1.

Should’ve paid the money for Hladky FFS 

44 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Super football brains that’s held in a fucking block. You know it all shithead only you and your team of blockheads fill the polluted Twitter with more bullshit that comes out of a bulls arse.   You fucking moron.   Go take a running fuck of yourself. 

You talk such bollocks 

Please go play with traffic you mouthbreathing remedial shite speaking piece of feted horse shit

16 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I've just had a look at that account, it can't be him, I can understand the majority of his posts.

The spelling isn't great but it's not shoofta territory. 

Maybe

Same sort of bollocks and depressing waffle. Shooftas social worker maybe? Rewriting his rantings to make them semi coherent?

41 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Don’t speak shite, it’s Gary Cooper from High Noon so don’t forsake me oh my darling.   Typical brainless blockhead.??? your daddy Coco  the clown  have been busy when the circus was in Aberdeen. 

"Have been busy when the circus"

Total fuckwit 

I imagine your dad has long fucked off. As well as anyone else unfortunate enough to have been in your vicinity for 5 minutes

Now please ask your carer to up the dosage. You need a nap. You've got overexcited.

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

"Have been busy when the circus"

Total fuckwit 

I imagine your dad has long fucked off. As well as anyone else unfortunate enough to have been in your vicinity for 5 minutes

Now please ask your carer to up the dosage. You need a nap. You've got overexcited.

Oh shit Coco  I missed out MUST.   Now then is that better.?Blocko.