Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

FFS , he’s bang average.

Lewis better get his 2018 form back, cos this lad ain’t a Dons no1.

Should’ve paid the money for Hladky FFS 

Penny pinching again!

8 hours ago, thurso said:

Every goal we let in last season wasn’t Lewis fault. I’d go as far and say 99% he had no chance with but as currant dived said hardly any teams go with two keepers of the same standard. I don’t think any in our league do anyway. 

well we didn’t concede 100 goals so (by your math) you think he wasn’t even fully at fault for even one of the goals?

Lewis was at fault, or at least partially at fault for at least half a dozen goals

9 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

We may have to sign another LB anyway if MacKenzie is crocked from today. 

Scales will be cover at LB maybe

9 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

A leak from my kitchen flooded big Bertrand's flat below me in his early days in Aberdeen. Completely fucked it.  Think I contributed to him being quite so terrible for us.

How many other flats did you have above Aberdeen players last season?

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

well we didn’t concede 100 goals so (by your math) you think he wasn’t even fully at fault for even one of the goals?

Lewis was at fault, or at least partially at fault for at least half a dozen goals

So your saying Out of the 58 or so goals we conceded this season he was at fault for 6. 

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Goodwin made such a big deal about him playing centre half i don't think he'll put him LB. Could be wrong though. 

I think it'll just happen in time or Hayes will be stuck there. Mackenzie and Ngwenya are still a bit short of what's required.

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

His touch is too heavy for a professional footballer and he's too slow to play as an attacking left back. 

Good tackler though. 

His body positioning is all to fuck. Big useless teuchter. 

Wouldn't surprise me if LB is a position we look to strengthen McKenzie was brutal today and not near the standard required, it was another mistake by Glass to give him such a long contract, Ngwenya looked way better than him today and looks a decent prospect.

6 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Everything you say .. football or otherwise is dribbling shite. 

Even above - "ken dodds dad" (not just random but the chat of a total fuckwit) . Also " bull it" . Fucking moron.

You pollute twitter in the same way too. Even someone as simple as you must realise everyone tells you that you are a fucking simpleton because its true.

Back to your padded cell and write your "thoughts" in shite on the wall you fucking hun waste of oxygen?

So, you’re saying there is a chance ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Wouldn't surprise me if LB is a position we look to strengthen McKenzie was brutal today and not near the standard required, it was another mistake by Glass to give him such a long contract, Ngwenya looked way better than him today and looks a decent prospect.

I think Richardson can play LB as well. Maybe Richardson LB and McCrorie RB.