Summer 2022 Transfer Window

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Do we need one?

Stewart, Scales, Bates, McCrorie, Towler 

I've not seen any of Milne, Towler and Hancock to know if any of them would be ready to fill in for a few games in a row if there was injury/suspension.

McCrorie being there does help of course.

2 hours ago, thurso said:

So your saying Out of the 58 or so goals we conceded this season he was at fault for 6. 

Yes (at least) that is what I am saying. I said he was at fault, or at least partially at fault (could have done better) for at least half a dozen goals. 
As opposed to your claim that ‘he had no chance’ with 99% of the goals he/we conceded. So your statement says he made no mistakes last season in your view. Why then was he dropped?

1 hour ago, JamieMT said:

Great news. JG doing a fine job pumping out the sewage so far. 

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Well I said it would be ten signings and we are on to 6 now and it's only 25th June. Maybe it'll end up being even more than 10.

What a boost getting Gallagher away. That certainly gives scope to bring in another centre back. 

That’s about 13? gone since JG came in & only 6? In.

Would expect a couple more permanent signings in & maybe a couple of loans to add to youth promotions ?

Looking in good shape & ticking along nicely. 

Far more impressive window so far than the atrocity Glass had

Interesting one if Gallagher is gone.  I still reckon we'll see Ferguson and Ramirez leave this window if we get acceptable offers.  No more out after that, unless someone offers silly money for the likes of Barron.

Goodwin said he wanted another 4 or 5 more in.  With Roos added to the squad that's 3 or 4 still to come.  Would be interesting to know if that's with or without any more departures.  I'm guessing if he gets who he wants that's McGrath, Ronan, plus a striker whose name we haven't heard yet.

5 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Interesting one if Gallagher is gone.  I still reckon we'll see Ferguson and Ramirez leave this window if we get acceptable offers.  No more out after that, unless someone offers silly money for the likes of Barron.

Goodwin said he wanted another 4 or 5 more in.  With Roos added to the squad that's 3 or 4 still to come.  Would be interesting to know if that's with or without any more departures.  I'm guessing if he gets who he wants that's McGrath, Ronan, plus a striker whose name we haven't heard yet.

Please let McLennan be told he can find a new club 

He’d struggle to get in to Buckie’s team 

14 hours ago, DandyDonside said:

Once again we will not be signing any players before Monday. We made a move for Robbie McCrorie yesterday and he is now our number 1 GK target as things have moved too slowly with Ipswich. From what I have heard Goodwin has had a conversation with McCrorie and believes he is exactly the type of player he wants at the club. We all know Goodwin has talked about getting players in with the right character first and foremost, and we all know how highly he regards his brother Ross. Robbie McCrorie will be an Aberdeen player next season.

Ignore my ? post from the other day. Mini the ? again 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Please let McLennan be told he can find a new club 

He’d struggle to get in to Buckie’s team 

My bad.  In my mind he's already gone.  I think I've tried to erase him from my memory.

I make Vinny, Watkins, Kennedy, and Duncan the wide players for this season.  We might see one come in either this window or maybe January, to replace Watkins.  I say Watkins because he's the most injury prone and Goodwin seems to rate Kennedy.  

McLennan will be gone if we can find someone to take him.  Either League Two down south or a Scottish Championship team most likely.  McInnes seemed to rate him but I ddon't see him going to Killie.  Somewhere like Inverness, Dundee or Partick Thistle seems about right.