Summer 2022 Transfer Window

28 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

You seen him play? He’s no great. My mate that supports Derby text me this morning about it - his words were “good luck with him ?

Better than what we currently have without a doubt , but yes have seen him play. Seems a confident keeper .Was way ahead of Marshall at Derby 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Towler & Hancock 

Sounds like a solicitors

Or sparkies , or accountants , or builders or plumbers , or architects , or decorators ..... In fact any line of business whose name commonly comprises two surnames most likely indicative of the owners being in partnership.

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

To sum it up, he’s a better no2 than Woods, but he’s no better than Joe Lewis (2020 onwards), which is what we needed.

He could still be no1 keeper though. 
He won’t have come cheap either, players from the English Championship don’t. 

When you sign a player their previous clubs fans deem a liability it’s not ideal. But agree he’s defo an upgrade on Woods.

2 year deal so as it stands, unless Roos gets extended in the interim, our 2 senior keepers will both be o/o/c summer 2024 (we surely won't extend Lewis again, even if he performs to the standard he was when he first joined??). Not an ideal situation

56 minutes ago, Toondon said:

Better than what we currently have without a doubt , but yes have seen him play. Seems a confident keeper .Was way ahead of Marshall at Derby 

Rumour is he was only getting a game ahead of Marshall due to Marshall having a contract extension clause after X amount of games

Going off transfermarkt he started the season as first choice got sent off and got dropped for three games, came back and got dropped from game 20 onwards 

5 minutes ago, slippers said:

Interesting share by Lee Scott this morning… assume it means nothing but we were meant to be in for a Dutch player…

https://twitter.com/fmanalysis/status/1540966986116730882?s=21&t=i4lx4TIqtSuo8LTmrCNQrA

Stats are incredible in fairness to him. But he's valued at £1m with the Huns and others interested. If we were going to sign anyone i'd want it to be his team-mate. Come on down Reuven Niemeijer. 

5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Stats are incredible in fairness to him. But he's valued at £1m with the Huns and others interested. If we were going to sign anyone i'd want it to be his team-mate. Come on down Reuven Niemeijer. 

Interesting stuff Matthew. 

4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Just get them both in the door! Assume their is nothing in it but just thought I’d flag it up as he’s our main analyst. 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

Just get them both in the door! Assume their is nothing in it but just thought I’d flag it up as he’s our main analyst. 

Maybe we are interested. Who knows. But the fact that he quote tweeted saying there's interest from Rangers and others in Europe I can't see him picking Aberdeen. Depends of course who the other interested teams are. But by all accounts we spent around 800k on Miovski. Can you see us spending another £1m on a striker? Goodwin did say the next striker would be a younger one and he's only 21 right enough. But aye fuck it sign them both up. ?

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Maybe we are interested. Who knows. But the fact that he quote tweeted saying there's interest from Rangers and others in Europe I can't see him picking Aberdeen. Depends of course who the other interested teams are. But by all accounts we spent around 800k on Miovski. Can you see us spending another £1m on a striker? Goodwin did say the next striker would be a younger one and he's only 21 right enough. But aye fuck it sign them both up. ?

Our head analyst wouldn't have tweeted about a transfer target.  That would be counter-intuitive.  Last thing we'd be wanting to do is draw attention to any potential deal.